Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
MAVIC AIR FOOTAGE WITH GOGGLES AND DJI APP PROBLEM
701 6 2018-2-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_YAyAvqgllm6s
lvl.1
United States

HOW DO YOU GET THE VIDEO FOOTAGE RECORDED TO HARDDRIVE  WITH DJI GOGGLES AND MAVIC AIR TO DJI GO 4 APP?
I CAN ONLY SEEM TO WATCH THE RECORDED VIDEO WHEN THE MAVIC AIR IS ON AND THE CONTROLLER HOOK UP.
ONLY VIDEO RECORDED WHEN MY PHONE IS CONNECTED AND ACTUAL DJI APP IS OPEN, DO THE VIDEOS SHOW UP IN DJI APP.
PLEASE ADVISE.

2018-2-21
Use props
Dirty Bird
Captain
Flight distance : 41442379 ft
  • >>>
United States

Assuming the drone was recording the full-resolution video is either on the Air's internal memory or Micro-SD card.  To get it to your computer either attach the Air to your computer or insert the Micro-SD into your computer.
2018-2-21
Use props
djiuser_YAyAvqgllm6s
lvl.1
United States

HOW DO I GET IT TO THE DJI GO APP?
2018-2-21
Use props
djiuser_YAyAvqgllm6s
lvl.1
United States

Dirty Bird Posted at 2018-2-21 10:12
Assuming the drone was recording the full-resolution video is either on the Air's internal memory or Micro-SD card.  To get it to your computer either attach the Air to your computer or insert the Micro-SD into your computer.

HOW DO I GET IT TO THE DJI GO APP?

BECAUSE ALL THE VIDEO'S I SHOOT WITH MY PHONE CONNECTED AUTOMATICALLY SHOW UP IN DJI GO APP. I THEN CAN DELETE FROM HARDDRIVE BECAUSE ITS SAVED TO DJI APP.
ALL FOOTAGE RECORDED WITH GOGGLES ARE ON HARD DRIVE BUT NOT DJI GO APP. DO I HAVE TO UPLOAD TO COMPUTER THEN TRANSFER?
2018-2-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, if you need the app to cache the videos, please enable the selection on the General Settings (Cache During Recording), when this option is enabled, the video will be automatically cached on the editor, but please note that only the transmission quality will be cached. And may I know which mobile device you are using? For iOS devices, resolutions below 4K (3840*2160) will be able to download, you can download the original version to the editor and save to local.
DJI Goggles do not have the cache function, so if there is a need to save it to local, you might need to connect the drone, RC and DJI GO 4 app to do it. Hope this helps.
2018-2-21
Use props
djiuser_YAyAvqgllm6s
lvl.1
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-2-21 20:23
Hi there, if you need the app to cache the videos, please enable the selection on the General Settings (Cache During Recording), when this option is enabled, the video will be automatically cached on the editor, but please note that only the transmission quality will be cached. And may I know which mobile device you are using? For iOS devices, resolutions below 4K (3840*2160) will be able to download, you can download the original version to the editor and save to local.
DJI Goggles do not have the cache function, so if there is a need to save it to local, you might need to connect the drone, RC and DJI GO 4 app to do it. Hope this helps.

thanks for the response.....correct dji goggles do not have cache option, and with the mavic air...you can only use either the phone or goggles ...not both at same time.  So dji go app is not open when using goggles.
So my question is, how do you get footage recorded with dji goggles thats stored to  mavic air hard drive , to the dji go app for editing?
2018-2-22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_YAyAvqgllm6s Posted at 2018-2-22 09:25
thanks for the response.....correct dji goggles do not have cache option, and with the mavic air...you can only use either the phone or goggles ...not both at same time.  So dji go app is not open when using goggles.
So my question is, how do you get footage recorded with dji goggles thats stored to  mavic air hard drive , to the dji go app for editing?

Hi there, I had replied it on your new post, please check.
2018-2-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules