Mavic Pro Warranty Period
16395 10 2018-2-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
QuadKid
First Officer
Flight distance : 482349 ft
United States

Anyone know what the warranty period is from date of sale, no crashes, no damage, now that I have the MA I want to send the MP in to have the gimbal checked and repaired due to exessive jello.
2018-2-21
Use props
djiuser_bgPHqFVacCA3
lvl.1
United States

Having just called the American Service center.  I was told 'Under certain conditions, DJI offers a one year repair and/or replacement warranty'

This link should contain all the information you seek.

https://www.dji.com/service/policy

Hope I helped and good luck flying.
2018-2-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, the warranty is counted from the date of sale, and for the warranty period, please refer to the link 2# posted. Thank you.
2018-2-21
Use props
QuadKid
First Officer
United States

djiuser_bgPHqFVacCA3 Posted at 2018-2-21 13:54
Having just called the American Service center.  I was told 'Under certain conditions, DJI offers a one year repair and/or replacement warranty'

This link should contain all the information you seek.

Thank you much appreciated.
2018-2-22
Use props
MavCT
lvl.2
Flight distance : 228530 ft
United States

I have been dealing with this exact issue (excessive jello, out of focus blurry shots) for several months but it only recently became much worse. It is due to a faulty camera/gimbal. After speaking with DJI I was told to send my Mavic in for warranty repair. About two weeks later I received a bill for $231. I contacted DJI to see if this was a mistake and they informed me that the camera and gimbal only have a six month warranty and I was a few weeks out of that (Purchased my Mavic in late July and sent it in mid February). I have now spoken to several people at DJI and they have all told me there is basically nothing they can do. I was even told one rep I spoke with last week that there were notes in my account from the original rep stating "warranty repair". My drone has now been stuck in Texas for nearly three weeks. I was told that a "designated team" would be following up but I haven't heard anything. I am thinking about contacting the Better Business Bureau but that seems extreme. I was going to sell my Mavic to purchase the Mavic II when it releases but now I don't know if I will buy any more DJI products. I hope you are able to resolve your situation easier than I have been able to. Good luck with your issue
2018-3-8
Use props
QuadKid
First Officer
United States

MavCT Posted at 2018-3-8 16:20
I have been dealing with this exact issue (excessive jello, out of focus blurry shots) for several months but it only recently became much worse. It is due to a faulty camera/gimbal. After speaking with DJI I was told to send my Mavic in for warranty repair. About two weeks later I received a bill for $231. I contacted DJI to see if this was a mistake and they informed me that the camera and gimbal only have a six month warranty and I was a few weeks out of that (Purchased my Mavic in late July and sent it in mid February). I have now spoken to several people at DJI and they have all told me there is basically nothing they can do. I was even told one rep I spoke with last week that there were notes in my account from the original rep stating "warranty repair". My drone has now been stuck in Texas for nearly three weeks. I was told that a "designated team" would be following up but I haven't heard anything. I am thinking about contacting the Better Business Bureau but that seems extreme. I was going to sell my Mavic to purchase the Mavic II when it releases but now I don't know if I will buy any more DJI products. I hope you are able to resolve your situation easier than I have been able to. Good luck with your issue

Yeah, I decided to hang on to the MP, found a workaround (at least for now) by using Polar Pro ND Filters, this seems to have curbed the Jello to almost non-existent. Might be something you can try if the rolling shutter continues once you get it back. Pretty much figured out that I don't think I will ever send my AC's back to DJI, Here if Florida we have an "Authorized DJI Repair" shop, called them, 1 day ship UPS, $69 diagnostic fee (deducted from the repair costs if you have them do the repair) 1 day back, typical turnaround time is 3 days if they have the parts, and I know it is my original drone I get back, there are others throughout the US.
2018-3-8
Use props
MavCT
lvl.2
Flight distance : 228530 ft
United States

QuadKid Posted at 2018-3-8 16:38
Yeah, I decided to hang on to the MP, found a workaround (at least for now) by using Polar Pro ND Filters, this seems to have curbed the Jello to almost non-existent. Might be something you can try if the rolling shutter continues once you get it back. Pretty much figured out that I don't think I will ever send my AC's back to DJI, Here if Florida we have an "Authorized DJI Repair" shop, called them, 1 day ship UPS, $69 diagnostic fee (deducted from the repair costs if you have them do the repair) 1 day back, typical turnaround time is 3 days if they have the parts, and I know it is my original drone I get back, there are others throughout the US.

Nice, I have the polar pro's as well but unfortunately they don't help in my case. In fact, I even get blurry/jello shots when taking still photos regardless of shutter speed. Still trying to get it resolved. That's a good plan with the authorized repair shop
2018-3-8
Use props
fans94e55b83
lvl.1
United States

My question is only: “How long is the actual warranty period?” I’ve had my MP for 4 months and I crashed it with no dji care refresh. What should I do?
2018-8-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans94e55b83 Posted at 2018-8-22 18:06
My question is only: “How long is the actual warranty period?” I’ve had my MP for 4 months and I crashed it with no dji care refresh. What should I do?

Hi there, sorry for the crash accident, please check the warranty period of Mavic Pro below. GTScreenshot_20180823_104524.png
If you believe the mishap has nothing to do with the pilot's operation, please start a ticket here and send in the drone for data analysis, we have professional analysis team who will help to figure out the reason and then the corresponding resolution will be provided, please let us know if you have any further concern.
2018-8-22
Use props
Sanjeet Kumar Rawat
New

India

I loosing my drone while during lost connection what I'd ? Return home not working
2019-3-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sanjeet Kumar Rawat Posted at 3-3 23:28
I loosing my drone while during lost connection what I'd ? Return home not working

Hi Sanjeet Kumar Rawat, sorry for your loss, what is the model of your drone? Did you try to retrieve the drone via the last coordinate in the flight records?
2019-3-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules