Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Air with Dji Goggles or Goggles RE?
1317 6 2018-2-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
heightoffield
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2670423 ft
  • >>>
Hungary

Hey,

If I own an Air is there an advantage of buying a Goggles RE instead of the normal, old/white model? Is the RE compatible with the Air? Didn't find and info on this in the specs of this respective products.

Thanks!

Best,
sz
2018-2-21
Use props
Mad_Angler1
Captain
Flight distance : 2741657 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Not for the Air, only advantage is Air System support and Analog FPV
2018-2-21
Use props
spookster
Captain
Flight distance : 419649 ft
Germany

They are both compatible in the same way, wired through otg.
You cannot use your phone at the same time.
If you'd be able to attach the ocusync camera on the air it'd be possible wireless with re (likewise on mavic pro with normal goggles) but I guess the mavic air is too small for that.
2018-2-21
Use props
lannes
Captain
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Have a look at the Epson Moverio BT-300 as an alternative, much better form factor and does more than the goggles
2018-2-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, DJI Goggles RE with the latest firmware is now supported Mavic Air, so they are compatible with each other.
2018-2-21
Use props
heightoffield
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2670423 ft
  • >>>
Hungary

Hey Guys, thanks for the useful info! Also, are there any other uses for the Goggles, besides using it with the DJI drones? Like VR support for games for the PC?
2018-2-23
Use props
fans1c0a4bd3
United States

Hello question about the latest RE goggle firmware now supports Mavic Air. What version of the firmware is that? I haven’t been able to get any version to work. Thanks for any help.
2018-3-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules