I could not fly today! Safety Notifications
3952 15 2018-2-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GK59
New

United States

I could not fly today! I need help. This came up.

Safety Notifications

Your aircraft has entered an enhanced warning zone

(Recreational airport). Please fly with caution.

I agree to bear full responsibility for my flight in this zone.

By unlocking you reaffirm all terms and conditions of use.

Yes

When I click yes a window pops up with a long list of terms and conditions. This window will not go away. It right in the middle of my screen.

How do I get rid of this notifications?

2018-2-21
Use props
RicardoGray
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4356421 ft
United States

I get the same message on occasion, and I just check the boxes to the right and click "I have permission and accept responsibility for flying"....or something like that, and all is good. Are your checking the boxes to the right and also clicking on the bottom question? The boxed are a little faint on my screen to be honest. You have to click each of the 2-questions at the right of them, and then click on the message below those questions, and it should go away.
2018-2-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Sir, may I know which mobile device do you use and what's the current APP version? If the message appears again, please try to hover the drone and restart the APP to see whether it helps.
2018-2-22
Use props
Siambuddhas Group
lvl.4
Flight distance : 116926 ft
Singapore

After CNY..seems more scrappy things out...what a dog year ahead
2018-2-22
Use props
RMJovo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1716240 ft
United States

That message is a reminder that you are probably within a 5 mile radius of a airport and as per the FAA Rules you are required to inform the airport of your operation for safety concerns. This is a way for DJI to absolve them from legal action Incase you crash into any aircraft.  For further info visit FAA.Gov web site and do a search on UAS or drones. Also you can use AirMap or B4U Fly and Altitude Angel app for additional information. Take Care and Fly Safe
2018-2-22
Use props
SkyEye21
lvl.3
United States

2018-5-26
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Alternatively, you can clear it up by going to

https://www.dji.com/flysafe/self-unlock?pbc=mF6h4ZTt

from your desktop.  Good for three days.  But as mentioned above, you must notify the airport before you fly.  
2018-5-26
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

Do you have a problem or why posting this in an old thread?
As far i can see it should be done by clicking the blue circle on the right and tap the Yes if not there is a button further down to accept.
Second picture just show very clearly we have no privacy using those things.
2018-5-27
Use props
SkyEye21
lvl.3
United States

When your safety notice comes up...............LOOK TO THE RIGHT OF THE MESSAGE FOR A SMALL BLUE CIRCLE........click on it and it will checkmark it and go away.  You can also disable this warning from ever coming up again along with Class C, Class B, Class E airspaces
2018-6-6
Use props
djiuser_u4cxvBzz54PO
lvl.1

Spain

RicardoGray Posted at 2018-2-21 15:22
I get the same message on occasion, and I just check the boxes to the right and click "I have permission and accept responsibility for flying"....or something like that, and all is good. Are your checking the boxes to the right and also clicking on the bottom question? The boxed are a little faint on my screen to be honest. You have to click each of the 2-questions at the right of them, and then click on the message below those questions, and it should go away.

The first time I got the message, as I was flying on my mobile and clear day I didn´t see the little blue circle, now I just click it and accept (yes) and functions fine, after your msg I´ve cleared it, thanx Bro!! Happy Flying.
2019-3-3
Use props
fans3c31bb13
lvl.1
Flight distance : 33606 ft
United States

SkyEye21 Posted at 2018-6-6 19:37
When your safety notice comes up...............LOOK TO THE RIGHT OF THE MESSAGE FOR A SMALL BLUE CIRCLE........click on it and it will checkmark it and go away.  You can also disable this warning from ever coming up again along with Class C, Class B, Class E airspaces

Hi all, I recognize this is an older post. I experienced this same thing yesterday. I haven't flown in a long time and the dialog box became a safety issue for me.  I had thought it would go away after a bit and was not able to see the blue circle in the environment I was in (outdoor setting sun).  The acknowledgment circle really should be more prominent or at least viewable without needing special conditions (dark night sky and magnifying glass).  

I sure hope some changes are made on DJI's part, before a tragedy occurs.

Curious; how can the message be disabled to never come up again...?

Mark

Thanks for the photos and clarity of the blue circle :-)
2019-5-20
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
United States

In the USA, I think it's a good idea to plan your flight in advance so that you know you're not in FAA restricted airspace and also so you know you aren't going to get a surprise pop up on your flight app.  But you have to do both.  You can't do one and not the other.  The processes are independent of each other.  

I like to get the DJI zone cleared online from my desktop if necessary.  It's good for three days.  Then I can fly happily with no pop ups, no warnings.

I do remember seeing something buried in the Go app menus about disabling Class B, C, etc., but I am sure doing that is not going to suddenly allow you to fly in a DJI restricted zone.  It will likely just make the zones invisible to you.  it won't be invisible to your AC though.  Your DJI AC will still be unable to launch or enter those areas.  That's why I didn't disable mine.  Let somebody confirm this.  

2019-5-20
Use props
fans3c31bb13
lvl.1
United States

Mark The Droner Posted at 5-20 10:03
In the USA, I think it's a good idea to plan your flight in advance so that you know you're not in FAA restricted airspace and also so you know you aren't going to get a surprise pop up on your flight app.  But you have to do both.  You can't do one and not the other.  The processes are independent of each other.  

I like to get the DJI zone cleared online from my desktop if necessary.  It's good for three days.  Then I can fly happily with no pop ups, no warnings.

Hi, for clarity - this post isn't in regard to flying in a restricted zone, per say.  That is, one can takeoff/fly yet the message covers the screen making it difficult to see where one is flying.  I am not clear if requesting permissions for access to the DJI zone would clear the warning message automatically....?  It was not being able to see the little blue circle that I feel is the issue, not the warning message itself.  The message only appears once the motors start.  The blue circle is so faint that I didn't see it (I have yet to have had the chance to personally verify its existence).  

The message that occurs is user clearable (just not very noticeable).  In my particular instance, it's my home and I've not had this issue previously.  That is my home had not been FAA restricted airspace in the past.  Seemingly, in the time I haven't flown, this warning/notice came out with an update (which I always stay on top of).  

I recognize I shouldn't have taken off without the message being cleared.  I had hoped that it was going to clear after a fixed amount of time of being open, in that pressing "yes" within the message didn't do anything.  My flights yesterday were basically wasted trying to figure out how to turn off the message instead of enjoying my flights/views.  

With the current setup of the faint blue circle not being noticeable, I could imagine a scenario where this could become a distraction for another pilot and turn into a crash.

Thanks,
Mark
2019-5-20
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
United States

Okay - well, maybe disabling the Class B, C, etc stuff will solve your problem.  It's buried in the menus somewhere - I remember seeing it.  I just don't remember exactly where.  If you look around while set up on your kitchen table, I bet you'll find it.  

Good luck
2019-5-20
Use props
fans3c31bb13
lvl.1
United States

Mark The Droner Posted at 5-20 12:10
Okay - well, maybe disabling the Class B, C, etc stuff will solve your problem.  It's buried in the menus somewhere - I remember seeing it.  I just don't remember exactly where.  If you look around while set up on your kitchen table, I bet you'll find it.  

Good luck

Hi again, my thoughts exactly.  Hopefully someone will reply with the how to and save me some time :-)

Thanks,

Mark

P.S. how does one subscribe to a topic in this forum to be notified of a reply?
2019-5-20
Use props
fans3c31bb13
lvl.1
United States

fans3c31bb13 Posted at 5-20 12:41
Hi again, my thoughts exactly.  Hopefully someone will reply with the how to and save me some time :-)

Did a bit of research and found the warnings can be unchecked in the map area.  Access by clicking on the map (mine is located in the lower right corner of my screen) and then the gear icon.  All the warnings are listed along with some other ones like stadium.  I unchecked the boxes and still received the warning...?  

Thanks,

Mark
2019-5-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules