Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How long does it take to get my money back from a refund?
12Next >
6665 46 2018-2-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ShadowZ
lvl.1
Canada

Hi all,

I cancelled my order before it was shipped out about two days ago, and got an email yesterday morning saying that my order has been refunded.

But until now the refund is still not showing up on my credit card, just wondering how long does it take usually?  

Feel strange to me because normally other online stores would provide me a time range, but the email from DJI said it was refunded, so I'd expect it to be refunded right away...

Just hope that I can get the money back soon so I can use it to invest the Mavic Air.
2018-2-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hello ShadowZ, could you tell us your order number? We'd like to check the exact status.
2018-2-21
Use props
ShadowZ
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-2-21 18:08
Hello ShadowZ, could you tell us your order number? We'd like to check the exact status.

my order number is 0017763438095
2018-2-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

ShadowZ Posted at 2018-2-21 19:13
my order number is 0017763438095

Received with thanks! I've checked with the designated team that the refund has proceeded on our end yesterday. The general time frame is about 5-7 working days which depends on your bank. You can contact them to confirm.
2018-2-21
Use props
ShadowZ
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-2-21 20:08
Received with thanks! I've checked with the designated team that the refund has proceeded on our end yesterday. The general time frame is about 5-7 working days which depends on your bank. You can contact them to confirm.

Thanks, I will check again next week then.
2018-2-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

ShadowZ Posted at 2018-2-21 22:42
Thanks, I will check again next week then.

You're welcome! Feel free to contact us if you have more questions.
2018-2-22
Use props
fansb9ab6a72
lvl.1

United States

You won’t get it back
2018-2-23
Use props
ShadowZ
lvl.1
Canada

Good try but I already got the money back this morning.
2018-2-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

ShadowZ Posted at 2018-2-23 20:55
Good try but I already got the money back this morning.

Thanks for keeping us updated. It's really nice to know this has been figured out.
2018-2-25
Use props
Mek
lvl.4
Flight distance : 992392 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Hello, I’ve sent you and order few hours ago: 0396082504932 after few minutes I asked for a refund.
I paid with p a y p a l, how long do I have to wait to get my money and DJI Credits back?
2018-11-5
Use props
Mek
lvl.4
  • >>>
Italy

UPDATE, the online support talked about 5-14 business days... that's too much don't you think?With p a y p a l the refund is instant!
2018-11-5
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Mek Posted at 11-5 14:45
UPDATE, the online support talked about 5-14 business days... that's too much don't you think?With p a y p a l the refund is instant!

Hi Mek, sorry about the time-frame for refund process. Please be informed that there are some departments that needs to approve the request in order to process it. Also we are following the process depending on your bank. We hope for your patience.
2018-11-5
Use props
Mek
lvl.4
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Diana Posted at 11-5 16:11
Hi Mek, sorry about the time-frame for refund process. Please be informed that there are some departments that needs to approve the request in order to process it. Also we are following the process depending on your bank. We hope for your patience.

Which bank? I paid with p a y p a l
The refund is instant.

This is only an excuse for you to take people's money for 14 days, isn't it?

Am I sure to get back the money from you?

Unbelievable, this service is terrible... you are the world's leader in drones...
2018-11-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Mek Posted at 11-5 21:25
Which bank? I paid with p a y p a l
The refund is instant.

Hi Mek, we will inform the team to expedite the refund process, once it's done, we will keep you updated, thanks for your patience.
2018-11-5
Use props
fansc2988743
lvl.1
Flight distance : 988061 ft
United States

I have the same issue spoke Dempsey via live chat  and requested a redund before the item shipped via fed ex.She informed me that the order could not be cancelled because it had shipped so i furnished  the fed ex tracking info which stated only a shipping label had been created and fed ex had not actually picked up the package (which it has to be scanned upon receiving) Based on the information  she gave me i told her to go ahead and ship the item to me simce it cant be cancelled.After she agreed to do that i get a deliver exception from fed ex stating that the package is being returned to the shipper(Dji)Since Dji has my money and the fed ex tracking info states now states the item is in their posession and being returned to Dji why do i have to wait 7-14 days to get my money back.I asked if she could just send out another drone(mavic air) and she stated that she could not do that.Why?
2019-7-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansc2988743 Posted at 7-27 15:44
I have the same issue spoke Dempsey via live chat  and requested a redund before the item shipped via fed ex.She informed me that the order could not be cancelled because it had shipped so i furnished  the fed ex tracking info which stated only a shipping label had been created and fed ex had not actually picked up the package (which it has to be scanned upon receiving) Based on the information  she gave me i told her to go ahead and ship the item to me simce it cant be cancelled.After she agreed to do that i get a deliver exception from fed ex stating that the package is being returned to the shipper(Dji)Since Dji has my money and the fed ex tracking info states now states the item is in their posession and being returned to Dji why do i have to wait 7-14 days to get my money back.I asked if she could just send out another drone(mavic air) and she stated that she could not do that.Why?

Hi there, may we verify if you contacted our online chat with the same Forum email account? If yes, we will check the record to see if our support gave the wrong advice.
The refund process will be completed in about 7-14 business days, depending on the bank or credit card issuer. Thanks for your understanding.
2019-7-28
Use props
djiuser_mv281mUGjQ06
New

India

Due to some bank payment issue my payment failed but money was credited through my bank. My order no. is 0014982790645 . Please help how can iget my refund back
2019-11-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_mv281mUGjQ06 Posted at 11-6 10:25
Due to some bank payment issue my payment failed but money was credited through my bank. My order no. is 0014982790645 . Please help how can iget my refund back

Hi there, could you please check it again? The system indicates that your order has been refunded at 2019-11-07. If there is any further issue, please feel free to contact us, we're glad to help. Thanks.
2019-11-7
Use props
djiuser_qGotOVw9f8ay
lvl.1
Poland

Hi DJI Team,
Please check the refund status as well for order number 0484589606249.
Basing on email received, the refund was made on 5th of November, but still not confirmed on my bank account.. why is it taking so long?
The initial payment was made by credit card, and the refund was made before order shipment.
Thanks.
2019-11-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_qGotOVw9f8ay Posted at 11-12 09:27
Hi DJI Team,
Basing on email received, the refund was made on 5th of November, but still not confirmed on my bank account.. why is it taking so long?

We are sorry to know you still haven't received the refund, we are verifying with the related team and will come back to you soon, please wait patiently, thank you.
2019-11-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_qGotOVw9f8ay Posted at 11-12 09:27
Hi DJI Team,
Basing on email received, the refund was made on 5th of November, but still not confirmed on my bank account.. why is it taking so long?

Hi there, I had received the feedback from the proper team, the refund had been issued. Please kindly contact the bank issuer if you haven't received the refund, thank you for your cooperation.
2019-11-13
Use props
djiuser_qGotOVw9f8ay
lvl.1
Poland

Hi Mindy, thank you. Just checked and the full refund was confirmed and already available on my bank account. Thank you and appreciate all your efforts.
2019-11-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_qGotOVw9f8ay Posted at 11-13 22:01
Hi Mindy, thank you. Just checked and the full refund was confirmed and already available on my bank account. Thank you and appreciate all your efforts.

Thank you for your update, you are most welcome. Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at any time, we're glad to help.
2019-11-14
Use props
djiuser_Rim4JPLrRX8h
New

United States

How long do I have to wait for my refund for a pre order? I would like to cancel my pre order for the mavic air 2
2020-5-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_Rim4JPLrRX8h Posted at 5-1 07:40
How long do I have to wait for my refund for a pre order? I would like to cancel my pre order for the mavic air 2

We are regretful to hear you canceled the Mavic Air 2 order. Refunds will be processed using the same method that was used to make the payment. The refund process will be completed in about 7-14 business days, depending on the bank or credit card issuer. Appreciate your patience.
2020-5-1
Use props
djiuser_6MQKEUu9ID7G
lvl.1
Flight distance : 81319 ft
Canada

Hello, please check order number 0018107496271. How much longer before refund is issued? It has been few days now.
2020-5-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_6MQKEUu9ID7G Posted at 5-6 00:41
Hello, please check order number 0018107496271. How much longer before refund is issued? It has been few days now.

Hi there, we see you submitted a refund request on 4th, May, the refund process will be completed in about 7-14 business days, depending on the bank or credit card issuer. Appreciate your patience.
2020-5-6
Use props
Pilar Alejandra
lvl.1

United States

I have been waiting for almost a month for my refund. We were instructed to refuse the package and they would refund money. Package got back to dji on may 5 and still no refund
2020-5-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Pilar Alejandra Posted at 5-27 12:42
I have been waiting for almost a month for my refund. We were instructed to refuse the package and they would refund money. Package got back to dji on may 5 and still no refund

Hi Pilar, sorry for the inconvenience. I have tried but unable to get your order number via your forum account, could you please let me know your order number, please? I'd like to help you check it, thanks.
2020-5-28
Use props
Pilar Alejandra
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-28 04:10
Hi Pilar, sorry for the inconvenience. I have tried but unable to get your order number via your forum account, could you please let me know your order number, please? I'd like to help you check it, thanks.

Order 0014503286904
tracking 175427204250
2020-5-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Pilar Alejandra Posted at 5-28 06:50
Order 0014503286904
tracking 175427204250

Thanks for the order number, I will verify with the related team of the current status and keep you updated very soon.
2020-5-28
Use props
Pilar Alejandra
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-28 23:24
Thanks for the order number, I will verify with the related team of the current status and keep you updated very soon.

Did you find out what the status is?  Or do I need to file a chargeback?
2020-5-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Pilar Alejandra Posted at 5-30 08:12
Did you find out what the status is?  Or do I need to file a chargeback?

Sorry that we haven't received the news from the team currently, I will push them again and give you an update as soon as possible.
2020-5-30
Use props
Pilar Alejandra
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-30 20:03
Sorry that we haven't received the news from the team currently, I will push them again and give you an update on Monday.

Hi need to no longer worry, I have filed a chargeback. It’s ridiculous that I have been waiting over a month for a refund on a product that was never in my possession!
2020-6-5
Use props
djiuser_4vMK786Zgn3S
lvl.1

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-2-22 02:25
You're welcome! Feel free to contact us if you have more questions.
I have been waiting since 5/11/20 to get my refund of 1340.82 back
They have emailed me 5x asking for my bank info. They have emailed me 5x apologizing for their issues.
But they still keep costing me money. Worst customer service dept in the world

Info@trystevents.com
2020-6-5
Use props
djiuser_4vMK786Zgn3S
lvl.1

United States

Info@trystevents.com
2020-6-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_4vMK786Zgn3S Posted at 6-5 07:50
I have been waiting since 5/11/20 to get my refund of 1340.82 back
They have emailed me 5x asking for my bank info. They have emailed me 5x apologizing for their issues.
But they still keep costing me money. Worst customer service dept in the world

Hi there, sorry for the unpleasant experience with our customer service, I managed to check the email records via the email account you provided, our support team has asked twice for the back info but didn't receive your response, could you please provide the required info so that we could issue the refund as soon as possible? Thank you for your understanding.
2020-6-6
Use props
Sangoku
lvl.1
  • >>>
Australia

Hi DJI,

I have a long standing request for a refund. Placed an order a month ago for a Robomaster and Playmore. The Playmore has been shipped but I had to contact DJI support to find out why the Robomaster wasnt shipped. I was informed, that it cant be shipped to my address. So I asked for a refund.
That was 3 weeks ago. And I have been messaging support every couple of days. I only get one email back asking me to cancel the order. Which is what I have been trying to do every time I contact support.
Can you tell me why the refund is taking so long?
2020-6-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Sangoku Posted at 6-14 20:35
Hi DJI,

I have a long standing request for a refund. Placed an order a month ago for a Robomaster and Playmore. The Playmore has been shipped but I had to contact DJI support to find out why the Robomaster wasnt shipped. I was informed, that it cant be shipped to my address. So I asked for a refund.

Hi Sangoku, we apologize that it took a long time for the order refund, I have contacted the pre-sales team to check the status and expedite the refund process. I will keep an eye on it and once it is refunded, I will keep you updated.
2020-6-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Sangoku Posted at 6-14 20:35
Hi DJI,

I've received the update from the team that the RoboMaster S1 has been refunded, we are sorry again for the delay. The support issue has been forwarded to the management department for the investigation, we will keep improving our customer service. Please keep us updated if you have any further concerns.
2020-6-15
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules