1256 9 2018-2-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Zane Isaac
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8712549 ft
  • >>>
United States

I continuously get redirected back to the login again and again on the support site.  The site has been down for almost a week now.
2018-2-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hey Zane, thanks for bringing this to our attention. May I know which page are you stuck in? Could you post the link and screenshot for better assistance? Thanks so much!
2018-2-21
Use props
Zane Isaac
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Simply try to submit a repair request online and you will not be able to.
2018-2-22
Use props
Zane Isaac
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

https://repair.dji.com/repair/index

When I click on the button to submit a repair request I am asked to log in and the redirected to that page over and over.
2018-2-22
Use props
Zane Isaac
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-2-21 22:21
Hey Zane, thanks for bringing this to our attention. May I know which page are you stuck in? Could you post the link and screenshot for better assistance? Thanks so much!

Hey check the link I posted.
2018-2-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Zane Isaac Posted at 2018-2-22 10:12
Hey check the link I posted.

Received with thanks! I'll forward to the technicians for review.
2018-2-22
Use props
Marlos2
lvl.2
Brazil

I have the same problem here impossible to make any contact with DJI. First I've answered an email 48h ago and nobody replied. That's myrequest (1403155).

The I've tried to chat and the "send" button is not working. I write my question, press send and nothing happens. (tried Chrome and Firefox, same problem).

Then I've tried to send a new email. I fill up all the tabs, press send and all that I get in an endless "loading"message. More than 15 minutes by now...

So, how can I contact you DJI? Would anyone please help me?
2018-10-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Marlos2 Posted at 2018-10-9 11:00
I have the same problem here impossible to make any contact with DJI. First I've answered an email 48h ago and nobody replied. That's myrequest (1403155).

The I've tried to chat and the "send" button is not working. I write my question, press send and nothing happens. (tried Chrome and Firefox, same problem).

Hello Marlos2, sorry for keeping you waiting. I've forwarded this to the designated team to check and help you get an update soon.

As for the website issue, I've checked at our end, it works well. May I have the screenshot of the troubles you encountered? We'd like to check the exact status and help you out.
2018-10-10
Use props
Marlos2
lvl.2
Brazil

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-10-10 00:02
Hello Marlos2, sorry for keeping you waiting. I've forwarded this to the designated team to check and help you get an update soon.

As for the website issue, I've checked at our end, it works well. May I have the screenshot of the troubles you encountered? We'd like to check the exact status and help you out.

Hi Susan, thanks for your answer, yesterday, a few hours after posting here,  I was able to send an email to DJI using Firefox.

Susan, do you know by any chance how long does DJI takes to return an email?

I mean, I wrote a new email yesterday after waiting for 3 days for a reply in an old case (1403155) . Since nobody answered me I decided to send this new email and I have a new case now. (1408365)

Thanks again,

Marlos
2018-10-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Marlos2 Posted at 2018-10-10 05:47
Hi Susan, thanks for your answer, yesterday, a few hours after posting here,  I was able to send an email to DJI using Firefox.

Susan, do you know by any chance how long does DJI takes to return an email?

Hi Marlos, we have verified with the support team that the online chat is working fine, did you contact our support in working hours? Could you please try again?
Upon checking the email, the team was supposed to reply the email within 48 hours, we are so sorry for the delay, your email has been replied now, this situation will also be forwarded to the management department for attention, sorry again for the inconvenience caused.
2018-10-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules