Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Interlace and Noise Issues
2297 5 2015-5-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kjbeditor
New

United States

Hello everyone,

Fired up our Inspire for it's first flight last night and was surprised to find some pretty awful interlacing and grain. It wasn't traditional grain either it looks more like film dust. Lot's of white and black specks.

Anyone else experience this and been able to figure out a solution? It did seem to be intermittent as it seemed to effect every other clip.

See attached screeshots.

Screen Shot 2015-05-02 at 8.05.48 AM copy.jpg
Screen Shot 2015-05-02 at 8.06.04 AM copy.jpg
2015-5-2
Use props
blackbox
lvl.4

Switzerland

Seems a visit to repair would make sense... or a faulty card?
2015-5-2
Use props
Captain Obvious
Second Officer

Australia

What if you are not in this reality at all but in fact in the Matrix

2015-5-2
Use props
jimhare
Captain
Flight distance : 239035 ft
Australia

There is no interlacing in Inspire footage, it's a progressive scan camera.   Those are errors, and nasty ones at that.   Might have to send the camera back.
2015-5-2
Use props
will
lvl.3

United States

Definitely check your ribbon cables and make sure all the contacts that connect the gimbal/camera to the bird are clean...just to be sure.  That is a very nasty output and definitely not normal.  (You probably already figured that.)

2015-5-3
Use props
fans106e4104
lvl.1

I am experiencing a type of interlacing look on any lines in my footage. I've done everything I can think of. All different resolutions reflect it. I've reset to factory defaults. I've rolled back firmware. All to no avail. Anyone have any solutions? I'm desperate to have to resolved as I have some jobs to work.
2018-9-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules