Lens Calibration Echec
573 6 2018-2-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alexandre.V
lvl.1
France

Hello,  I just updated the OSMO + to version 1.6.1.0. Since auto focus is no longer working, the application displays: lens not connected.  I tried to do the "lens calibration", but it does not work. I have tried in dozens of different places, on dozens of different topics. Each time, the application displays: "Calibration failed. Please, change the calibration subject then retry".  Does anyone have a solution?  I just bought it and it is unusable ...  My version of DJI GO is up to date.  thanks in advance

Alexandre
2018-2-22
Use props
Alexandre.V
lvl.1
France

#Quick Reply Here#I managed to flash the new firmware. The calibration is done without problem.  Except that now autofocus and zoom are no longer usable.  DJI GO displays the following message: lens not connected.  A solution ?  Thank you
2018-2-22
Use props
Alexandre.V
lvl.1
France

EDIT : It's pretty incomprehensible. Sometimes I turn on the Osmo +, and the problem does not appear. Then I turn it off and turn it back on, the problem appears, and so on ...
2018-2-22
Use props
Andy Gibson
lvl.2
Flight distance : 12114977 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Alexandre.V Posted at 2018-2-22 10:02
#Quick Reply Here#I managed to flash the new firmware. The calibration is done without problem.  Except that now autofocus and zoom are no longer usable.  DJI GO displays the following message: lens not connected.  A solution ?  Thank you

Im having the same issue with Inspire 2 using my 25mm lens, it will not autofocus, and comes up with an error Lens not connected??
2018-2-24
Use props
Andy Gibson
lvl.2
Flight distance : 12114977 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Alexandre.V Posted at 2018-2-22 10:02

Im having the same issue with Inspire 2 using my 25mm lens, it will not autofocus, and comes up with an error Lens not connected??
2018-2-24
Use props
Alexandre.V
lvl.1
France

Andy Gibson Posted at 2018-2-24 05:35

I just went to exchange my Osmo + for a new one, and the new one works without any problem, with the new version of the firmware. Maybe it was a default manufacturer on this model?
2018-2-24
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Alexandre.V Posted at 2018-2-24 06:29
I just went to exchange my Osmo + for a new one, and the new one works without any problem, with the new version of the firmware. Maybe it was a default manufacturer on this model?

Alexandre, sorry for the trouble it brings. Please inform us if you have other problem, thanks for your help.
2018-2-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules