Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
RECORDING WITH DJI GOGGLES AND EDITING ON DJI GO APP
1183 4 2018-2-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_YAyAvqgllm6s
lvl.1
United States

dji goggles do not have cache option, and with the mavic air...you can  only use either the phone or goggles ...not both at same time.  So dji  go app is not open when using goggles.
So my question is, how do you get footage recorded with dji goggles  thats stored to  mavic air hard drive , to the dji go app for editing?
2018-2-22
Use props
Bekaru Tree
Second Officer
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

perhaps you could try to transfer the files on the sd card to the internal storage of your devise or perhaps directly to the folder within the dji go app on yr devise that contains the picture and video files - dont know that it will work but worth a try?
2018-2-22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

May I know the mobile device you are using? As I had mentioned in another post, for the iOS device, you can connect the drone, RC and app, enter device and click the playback icon to access the original videos. If you are using the Android device, video resolution below 1080P will be able to download via the mobile device directly, so you can also connect the device altogether and download the videos and edit via the DJI GO 4 app.
Or you can connect the drone to PC and export the files from the drone directly and edit it via other editing software. Hope it helps.
2018-2-22
Use props
djiuser_YAyAvqgllm6s
lvl.1
United States

Thanks ...I m using iPhone 6+.
2018-2-23
Use props
djiuser_YAyAvqgllm6s
lvl.1
United States

When I download it’s takes a long time ....
And says sometime ....(can’t download file) to dji go app.
I know 4K you need computer
But long 1080p videos are a problem to download also.
2018-2-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules