Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How long did it take DJI to ship a DJI Care Refresh replacement?
5037 13 2018-2-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RedSpaRQ
lvl.2
Flight distance : 19488 ft
United States

• 24 hours
  • 2 days
  • 3 days
  • 4 days
  • 5 days
  • 6 days
  • 1 week
  • More than 1 week

Wish this could be a survey!

DJI received my damaged Spark Friday February 16 and 6 days later they have not shipped a replacement!  How long does it take?

rafacq

2018-2-22
Use props
djiuser_NuStSrDUH3OU
lvl.3
Flight distance : 237789 ft
United States

Got mine in 2 weeks
2018-2-22
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, there. Please tell me the case number so I can check the status for you. Thanks for your support.
2018-2-22
Use props
RedSpaRQ
lvl.2
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-2-22 18:17
Hi, there. Please tell me the case number so I can check the status for you. Thanks for your support.

Here you go...  case is:

CAS-1479038-R2F4D7
2018-2-23
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

RedSpaRQ Posted at 2018-2-23 04:11
Here you go...  case is:

CAS-1479038-R2F4D7

Thank you so much, we had forwarded the case to the proper team and they had contacted you already, right? Sorry for the inconvenience and hope you can receive the drone back soon.
2018-2-23
Use props
RedSpaRQ
lvl.2
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-2-23 18:10
Thank you so much, we had forwarded the case to the proper team and they had contacted you already, right? Sorry for the inconvenience and hope you can receive the drone back soon.

Thanks.  It’s unknown why there was no communication with updates on my case, nor why the case shows drone will be shipped when damaged unit is received.  This afternoon I received email indicating my replacement had been shipped las Wednesday and should arrive today!  UPS came by around 8pm.  Thanks everyone.
2018-2-23
Use props
RedSpaRQ
lvl.2
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-2-23 18:10

Thanks.  It’s unknown why there was no communication with updates on my case, nor why the case shows drone will be shipped when damaged unit is received.  This afternoon I received email indicating my replacement had been shipped last Wednesday and should arrive today!  UPS came by around 8pm.  Thanks everyone.
2018-2-23
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

RedSpaRQ Posted at 2018-2-23 19:47
Thanks.  It’s unknown why there was no communication with updates on my case, nor why the case shows drone will be shipped when damaged unit is received.  This afternoon I received email indicating my replacement had been shipped last Wednesday and should arrive today!  UPS came by around 8pm.  Thanks everyone.

Thank you for your update, that issue happened due to the system error, sorry for the inconvenience again. Hope you enjoy your time on flying. Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us. We'd glad to help.
2018-2-24
Use props
RedSpaRQ
lvl.2
United States

Got the replacement exactly 1 week later.
2018-2-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

RedSpaRQ Posted at 2018-2-24 14:59
Got the replacement exactly 1 week later.

It's nice to know you have received the unit. Take it out and check the performance first to see whether everything works well. Come back to us if you have any other questions.
2018-2-24
Use props
djiuser_EyjH3cGHjnJm
lvl.1
Flight distance : 18294 ft
United Kingdom

Hi,I'm really fed up up with Dji Repair team.On 10th July 2019,I've received my drone and it came with 4 propellers and they told me that they are good as new and they told me that they are not faulty so I trusted them so I used the propellers the one they provided with the drone.I've installed the propellers properly by watching a video how to install the propellers properly and I followed the steps.So far,everything was good until when I spun the motors and took off and one of the propellers came off and the drone hit the floor and it left a dent as you can see in the pictures I've provided.Dji lied to me saying that the propellers is good as new but that's a lie and I can sue the company because they misled me and now because of that,my drone had marks.I'm not having this anymore and you guys are not taking this seriously and it's the bloody second time I'm dealing with this bullcrap.Why didn't they test the propellers first before sending it to me?Why???Now my drone has dents.
2019-7-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_EyjH3cGHjnJm Posted at 7-21 13:09
Hi,I'm really fed up up with Dji Repair team.On 10th July 2019,I've received my drone and it came with 4 propellers and they told me that they are good as new and they told me that they are not faulty so I trusted them so I used the propellers the one they provided with the drone.I've installed the propellers properly by watching a video how to install the propellers properly and I followed the steps.So far,everything was good until when I spun the motors and took off and one of the propellers came off and the drone hit the floor and it left a dent as you can see in the pictures I've provided.Dji lied to me saying that the propellers is good as new but that's a lie and I can sue the company because they misled me and now because of that,my drone had marks.I'm not having this anymore and you guys are not taking this seriously and it's the bloody second time I'm dealing with this bullcrap.Why didn't they test the propellers first before sending it to me?Why???Now my drone has dents.

Hi there, we apologize for the crash accident, I failed to get the previous case number via your forum account, may we have the case number so that we can check more details and escalate your case? Thank you in advance.
2019-7-22
Use props
djiuser_mhB0klysD7tY
New
Flight distance : 122894 ft
United States

Can someone help me on my case? The case number is CAS-8410055-J8R5L3 I can’t seem to see any updates on my drone being received or shipped to me…
2022-3-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_mhB0klysD7tY Posted at 3-2 17:38
Can someone help me on my case? The case number is CAS-8410055-J8R5L3 I can’t seem to see any updates on my drone being received or shipped to me…

Hi, there. Sorry to hear about this. After confirmation, we notice that the package is still on its way back for repair and we haven't received it yet. Processing will be arranged as soon as possible after receipt. It is recommended that you keep updated on the repairing progress via the link below. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/cn/support/RepairTrace
2022-3-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules