Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Galaxy S7 Edge Issues
1597 17 2018-2-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rchancer
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Some features are not working on my S7 Edge:

Panoramas fail to stitch
Long exposures have thin black lines on them
Light trail shots have the same lines on them

I've tried clearing the Dji Go app data and signing in again. Anybody else experiencing these issues?

Thanks
2018-2-23
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, please provide a screenshot about the situation. I would help you forward this to our engineers for further check.
2018-2-24
Use props
rchancer
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi thanks for the response. You can see the black line issue that occurs during long exposures and light trail shots in these photos. Thankfully the panorama function is now working correctly.
2018-2-24
Use props
mannavkoteikt
New
Latvia

Hi,
Is there an update on situation, same issue - Long exposure line defects  on Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
2018-3-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

rchancer Posted at 2018-2-24 06:33
[view_image][view_image]

Hi thanks for the response. You can see the black line issue that occurs during long exposures and light trail shots in these photos. Thankfully the panorama function is now working correctly.

Sorry for the lack of response, please click ''Reply'' next time if you need any assistance, thus we can receive the notification and reply as soon as possible, or the post may be missed.
May I know if you still have the issue? Have you tried another mobile phone to make a comparison? May I have the firmware version of your Osmo Mobile 2?
2018-3-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

mannavkoteikt Posted at 2018-3-13 23:10
Hi,
Is there an update on situation, same issue - Long exposure line defects  on Samsung Galaxy Note 8?

Can you please check my post in 5# to make a brief troubleshooting? If the issue persists, please provide us the APP version, firmware version and the picture sample, I will escalate the issue to our engineers for further analysis, thank you.
2018-3-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi guys, currently, this issue happens to a small number of Android devices, we have been aware of this and will get it optimized in the next version, sorry for the trouble caused and appreciate your patience.
2018-3-14
Use props
rchancer
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-3-14 04:54
Hi guys, currently, this issue happens to a small number of Android devices, we have been aware of this and will get it optimized in the next version, sorry for the trouble caused and appreciate your patience.

Hi thanks for the response and for acknowledging the issue. Can you please provide us with an estimate of when the fix will be available?
2018-3-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

rchancer Posted at 2018-3-14 09:45
Hi thanks for the response and for acknowledging the issue. Can you please provide us with an estimate of when the fix will be available?

Sorry that I didn't get the estimated date from our engineers, please note the release notes when it is coming.
2018-3-14
Use props
AlonBerman
lvl.1
Flight distance : 759580 ft
South Africa

Same issue here. Osmo Mobile 2 + Samsung S7 Edge as well as Osmo Mobile 2 + Samsung S9+. Happens on light trail and long exposure.

2018-7-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

AlonBerman Posted at 2018-7-13 10:32
Same issue here. Osmo Mobile 2 + Samsung S7 Edge as well as Osmo Mobile 2 + Samsung S9+. Happens on light trail and long exposure.

[view_image][view_image]

Sorry for the late response as I just read your comment. This has been forwarded to our engineers to check the exact status, we'll keep you updated on the latest progress. Appreciate your support and patience.
2018-9-27
Use props
MackyTravel
New

Philippines

any news about this problem?
2018-9-27
Use props
MackyTravel
New

Philippines

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-9-27 01:45
Sorry for the late response as I just read your comment. This has been forwarded to our engineers to check the exact status, we'll keep you updated on the latest progress. Appreciate your support and patience.

hi!! can u fix this please!!
2018-10-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

MackyTravel Posted at 2018-10-1 01:48
hi!! can u fix this please!!

Hi Macky, sorry for the late response as I just come back from the holiday. The issue mentioned above has been forwarded to our engineers to check, there might be some delay due to the holiday. I've pushed them and will keep you updated on the latest progress.
2018-10-10
Use props
MackyTravel
New

Philippines

DJI Susan Posted at 10-10 02:37
Hi Macky, sorry for the late response as I just come back from the holiday. The issue mentioned above has been forwarded to our engineers to check, there might be some delay due to the holiday. I've pushed them and will keep you updated on the latest progress.

Still no updates??
2018-11-9
Use props
djiuser_lB8BrZYRTe7f
New

United Kingdom

Hi all,

I have this issue not only on my Galaxy Note 9, but also on my iPhone 7. Running the latest firmware and app.

DJI support, if you can't supply a fix, can you at least supply an explanation?
2018-11-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Sorry for keeping you waiting, I have pushed our engineers and will keep you updated.
2018-11-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_lB8BrZYRTe7f Posted at 11-9 07:57
Hi all,

I have this issue not only on my Galaxy Note 9, but also on my iPhone 7. Running the latest firmware and app.

Sir, do you mean the same issue appear on iPhone 7 exactly? Could you name the firmware and app version and mobile OS? We'd like to investigate.
2018-11-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules