50% Off Spark Care Refresh
934 7 2018-2-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
taylorbags
lvl.1
United States

Has anyone else not been able to use their 50% off coupon on the Care Refresh? My Spark came in the mail two days ago, and I bought the Select Membership the morning it came in. All of the other coupons seem to work, but when I try to use the 50% off coupon for care refresh, an error message appears. Now it has almost been 48 hours, and I have gotten no help. I was chatting with support for over two hours, emailed support, and still no help. Does anyone else have this problem?
Screen Shot 2018-02-23 at 9.10.16 AM.png Screen Shot 2018-02-23 at 9.08.33 AM.png
2018-2-23
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

As far as I remember you have to buy the select membership before buying the drone to be able to use the coupon. But I suggest you open a support case with DJI and hopefully they will fix it for you: https://www.dji.com/support
2018-2-23
Use props
taylorbags
lvl.1
United States

Thank you for your quick reply. I don't believe this is true, because you are not allowed to buy the Select Membership without purchasing a drone. I could be incorrect though.
2018-2-23
Use props
Sparky_17
lvl.4
Flight distance : 62349 ft
Canada

i agree with Wachtbeger, you have to buy it first.  I'd contact dji sales and see if they can help you.

cheers,
2018-2-23
Use props
taylorbags
lvl.1
United States

I found this from the FAQ. How am I supposed to get the 50% off if I have to buy it with the drone? I can't get the membership because I don't have a drone, and I can't get the coupon without the membership. It's like a catch 22. How does that make any sense?
2018-2-23
Use props
munchausen
lvl.4
Flight distance : 890217 ft
Norway

And Care Refresh is not available in Norway. Why?
2018-2-23
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, guys. Please note that the 50% discount can be used when users buy the drones mentioned in the FAQ. Sorry to tell you that care refresh is not available in Norway, but you can buy refresh from other area. And you can send drones to the place for replacement. Thanks for your support.
2018-2-23
Use props
orthix
lvl.1
United States

i am having the same issue as well. on the line with a customer care @ DJI and same reasoning.
Its a catch 22, where the 50% is applicable for a new order with a applicable DRONE + DJI CARE in one order...

However, as long as you havent activated the initial Drone, you can return it within 7 days and place a new order with another DRONE + DJI care with the 50% discount..
It's a bit silly and cumbersome... in my case, I would be returning an OPEN BOX un-activated drone...

I have no clue how this benefits either party... but they need to revisit this policy.
2018-3-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules