2632 6 2015-5-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cheong
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2778799 ft
  • >>>
Singapore

I am surprised that DJI do not have a manual for the DJI Pilot apps, the apps is so complicated and they should come with a manual so that we can use it properly and fly safely
Please do up a manual DJI  

2015-5-2
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

The App itself contains a tutorial that users can turn on.  It will provide you with most of the information that you are looking for.
2015-5-2
Use props
dave.dartmin
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8855 ft
United Kingdom

so far using the app the only thing I need to understand more is the flight guides purpose - otherwise full self explanatory no manual needed
2015-5-2
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

dave.dartmin Posted at 2015-5-3 04:40
so far using the app the only thing I need to understand more is the flight guides purpose - otherwi ...

I have been using the App with my Inspire since November and the P3 since last month.  I never received a manual for any of them.  The tutorial is pretty good.  You may need to go through it a few times until you get comfortable.
2015-5-2
Use props
cheong
lvl.3
  • >>>
Singapore

Tahoe_Ed, nevertheless a manual will be useful to me as I am a paper guy and at this moment I am using a Note 3,  where is the tutorial ? I cant find it on the apps, please show me where to find it thanks
2015-5-2
Use props
cheong
lvl.3
  • >>>
Singapore

We need a manual for the apps - please bump this page if you share the same thoughts as me
2015-5-4
Use props
campatterson
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2014 ft
United States

dave.dartmin Posted at 2015-5-3 04:40
so far using the app the only thing I need to understand more is the flight guides purpose - otherwi ...

Here's the deal on the Flight Guides (second button on the Map GUI):

This allows the user to draw a graphic on the screen for manual orientation only. The aircraft will not fly the guide autonomously. Tech support says they are adding autonomous flight capability in the 1new Ground Station app. They say that users should send their suggestions for Ground Station capability to sdk@dji.com. I sent a suggestion that it would be useful and probably pretty easy for them to specify a directory on the Android or iOS device where the user could place a KML that would displayed on the Map GUI. This would allow us to establish accurate flight line planning in ArcGIS or Google Earth, then have the reference lines available in the Pilot App Map GUI.
2015-5-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules