Gimbal Randomly Shut off
693 5 2018-2-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans48c97cb3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2434 ft
United States

I went to start up my phantom 4 pro today and after it turned on the gimbal just randomly shut off. I restarted it and it fixed it and I have tried over and over again and I cant replicate the results. I just want to make sure it's ok and ask why would it do that? Should I be worried?
2018-2-23
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, there. Please tell me the order number and SN number so I can check the status for you. Please note that if the care is activated, you can not returned it. Or you can returned the drone and care together and have a new order with the right card. It may take some time, please wait patiently.
returned.JPG
2018-2-23
Use props
fans48c97cb3
lvl.1
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-2-23 20:16
Hi, there. Please tell me the order number and SN number so I can check the status for you. Please note that if the care is activated, you can not returned it. Or you can returned the drone and care together and have a new order with the right card. It may take some time, please wait patiently.

I don't want to return it since it only happened once I just want to know if this means there is a problem? Also where do I find the serial number?
2018-2-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans48c97cb3 Posted at 2018-2-23 20:28
I don't want to return it since it only happened once I just want to know if this means there is a problem? Also where do I find the serial number?

Is there any error message in APP when the issue appeared? If this appears again, please kindly upload a short video for analysis, thanks! We'll be here all the time.
2018-2-24
Use props
fans48c97cb3
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-2-24 18:28
Is there any error message in APP when the issue appeared? If this appears again, please kindly upload a short video for analysis, thanks! We'll be here all the time.

Unfortunately I did not have my remote turned on yet so I would not know. I will message again if it happens again.
2018-2-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans48c97cb3 Posted at 2018-2-24 18:33
Unfortunately I did not have my remote turned on yet so I would not know. I will message again if it happens again.

Noted with thanks! If anything goes wrong, the warning message will pop up in DJI GO 4 as well. No worries.
2018-2-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules