Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Can I keep dji care on a return rebuy
631 3 2018-2-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mdsniper7
lvl.3
Flight distance : 8340 ft
  • >>>
United States

So bought phantom 3 at microcenter  but paid with wrong credit card lol. If I bought dji care for it.  can I do a return rebuy on a different card and keep dji care or will the dji care not be active anymore once I return it and buy the same drone again.
2018-2-23
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, may I know where did you purchase the DJI Care? If you purchased it on the DJI Store, since it is bound to the serial number, you need to return the DJI Care and purchase again for the new serial. But if it is the DJI Care card and you haven't activated it, you can reserve it and activate for the same module when the new drone arrives. Thank you.
2018-2-23
Use props
mdsniper7
lvl.3
Flight distance : 8340 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-2-23 23:01
Hi there, may I know where did you purchase the DJI Care? If you purchased it on the DJI Store, since it is bound to the serial number, you need to return the DJI Care and purchase again for the new serial. But if it is the DJI Care card and you haven't activated it, you can reserve it and activate for the same module when the new drone arrives. Thank you.

I bought it from a local authorized seller. And I bought the dji care through the app. So does that mean it's just attached to the serial number so since I am just returning to buy the same exact drone the dji care will remain active on that drone.
2018-2-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

mdsniper7 Posted at 2018-2-24 08:39
I bought it from a local authorized seller. And I bought the dji care through the app. So does that mean it's just attached to the serial number so since I am just returning to buy the same exact drone the dji care will remain active on that drone.

The Dji Care is bound with the aircraft SN. If you got a replacement, please kindly send an email to djicare@dji.com with the old and new SN, the designated team will help you.
2018-2-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules