Flyflydrones FW boosts Inspire 1 like never before
2561 16 2018-2-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_fiQgdFqHaUQg
lvl.3

Philippines

I'm the pilot tester in the development of this firmware and I can say it is the best fw.

The firmware can make your windy flights much safer. I have flown in 50 mph wind also tested RTH also at winds of 40-50mph.

While maintaining original battery limit values which will prevent the 0 voltage failure from overheat+overcurrent.

Vertical speed is now higher which makes high altitude descent faster and safer, this way the battery consumption is much lower. Tested ascent speed at summer weather high winds.

No height limits but be responsible check winds on uavforecast, also check airtraffic at your location.

You can obtain the fw with paypal from www.flyflydrones.com or contact flyflydrones@gmail.com

2018-2-24
Use props
djiuser_fiQgdFqHaUQg
lvl.3

Philippines

Recommended to use:
1345T prop / 1360T prop

Spin-ons not recommended.
The aircraft decelerates faster with more top speed  and more descent speed.
2018-2-24
Use props
flighttime1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 906352 ft
United States

I'm just going to point out that the OP stated he is 'the' pilot tester... Any firmware that has been tested by only a single person is not tested, in my opinion. We all have our habits which can vary greatly from person to person. I always flip the landing mode switch up when I take off so there is only a single movement when I'm ready to land. Others may have different ideas. The point being, all of those choices can be subject to obscure bugs that could effect the outcome of your flight. Just use a bit of caution with this FW if you decide to give it  try. You will be one of the Alpha testers.
2018-2-24
Use props
Mike-the-cat
Second Officer
Flight distance : 22488593 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Don't believe the OP. High ascent rates and high horizontal speed increase current drain and stress the battery.   DJI should take this misleading post off.  While the FW may 'unlock' performance limits, they were installed for a good reason for most users.  If folks want a racing drone, there are far cheaper options.  Speed limitation for the purpose of ensuring a certain standard of video recording quality is a carefully considered choice.
2018-2-24
Use props
djiuser_fiQgdFqHaUQg
lvl.3

Philippines

Mike-the-cat Posted at 2018-2-24 12:21
Don't believe the OP. High ascent rates and high horizontal speed increase current drain and stress the battery.   DJI should take this misleading post off.  While the FW may 'unlock' performance limits, they were installed for a good reason for most users.  If folks want a racing drone, there are far cheaper options.  Speed limitation for the purpose of ensuring a certain standard of video recording quality is a carefully considered choice.

Actually battery limits are stock and will always protect battery from overcurrent+heat which is the equation for battery failure.

And yes dji limited speeds for camera smoothness but you can also achieve that smoothness if you know how to manage sticks and setup the sticks to be less sensitive for easier control.

Vertical speed is not maxed out but it is faster and will make descent safer to consume much less battery as tested.

Ascent speed has been tested in summer weather of 31-33c with high winds to 50mph.

2018-2-24
Use props
djiuser_fiQgdFqHaUQg
lvl.3

Philippines

flighttime1 Posted at 2018-2-24 10:44
I'm just going to point out that the OP stated he is 'the' pilot tester... Any firmware that has been tested by only a single person is not tested, in my opinion. We all have our habits which can vary greatly from person to person. I always flip the landing mode switch up when I take off so there is only a single movement when I'm ready to land. Others may have different ideas. The point being, all of those choices can be subject to obscure bugs that could effect the outcome of your flight. Just use a bit of caution with this FW if you decide to give it  try. You will be one of the Alpha testers.

v1 and v2 were used and tested intensively and extremely.

We did have problems when development began with no limits at all but it's safe on hot weather + high wind conditions now.
This fw is safer to fly on a high altitude and windy conditions.
2018-2-24
Use props
djiuser_fiQgdFqHaUQg
lvl.3

Philippines

RichJ53 Posted at 2018-2-24 10:11
flyflydrones group IMO are really a good contributor of help and ideas. They have some very helpful DIY videos too.  DJI has advanced drones and software which gives the owner great potential. Recent FW releases has striped away many abilities of our drones from us.  I thought that the DJI open SDK was to encourage growth of these features and not more limitations??

Although some of these features could land someone in trouble if they had bad intentions. I still feel that the pilot in control is responsible for any legal actions they cause.  

Flyflydrones inspire 1 fw makes the inspire 1 perform true to its design.

The current inspire 1 fw limits it to perform like the smaller drones which is an unpleasant experience for a medium size drone. From 49mph to 58mph
2018-2-24
Use props
flighttime1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 906352 ft
United States

djiuser_fiQgdFqHaUQg Posted at 2018-2-24 20:49

The current inspire 1 fw limits it to perform like the smaller drones which is an unpleasant experience for a medium size drone. From 49mph to 58mph

Yup, yup. I'm all for trusting whatever someone with the username of djiuser_fiQgdFqHaUQg says. Give it a rest and make sure your insurance is paid up in case anyone is stupid enough to give that fw a try. Might want to seek out a good lawyer also.
2018-2-25
Use props
djiuser_fiQgdFqHaUQg
lvl.3

Philippines

flighttime1 Posted at 2018-2-25 16:13
Yup, yup. I'm all for trusting whatever someone with the username of djiuser_fiQgdFqHaUQg says. Give it a rest and make sure your insurance is paid up in case anyone is stupid enough to give that fw a try. Might want to seek out a good lawyer also.

You are such an assumptionist
2018-2-25
Use props
djiuser_fiQgdFqHaUQg
lvl.3

Philippines

2018-2-25
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_fiQgdFqHaUQg Posted at 2018-2-24 20:49

Well, I do not have experience with the FW that you have posted and do not support hacking stuff as a whole. All I can say is that that they have some nice information available to those needing to reverse the iOS Go App. Also some good videos and help information

Rich
2018-2-25
Use props
R&L Aerial photography
First Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

If you have the firmware then post a download link so the rest of us can get it without paying $149.00
2018-3-2
Use props
Farnk666
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1711394 ft
Australia

No-one is interested dude - take it elsewhere.
2018-3-2
Use props
$gambino$
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1563980 ft
United States

Obviously some people are farnuckle666
2018-3-2
Use props
$gambino$
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1563980 ft
United States

But not at 149!$.....just have to do a little research and u shall find what u are looking for
2018-3-2
Use props
R&L Aerial photography
First Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

I recently invested in this firmware update and unlike DJI’s “updates” this one actually makes your quad better, it’s on sale right now for $99.00 and is worth every penny. It’s almost criminal as to how bad dji hobbles their quads. Example, with dji firmware 6 mph straight  up at full throttle. With flyflydrones firmware ,straight up full throttle,  I now get 13 mph. I get speeds in excess of  60 mph in atti mode and 50 mph in gps mode..
2018-3-17
Use props
djiuser_dFXv88EjMq36
lvl.2

Spain

R&L Aerial photography Posted at 2018-3-17 14:27
I recently invested in this firmware update and unlike DJI’s “updates” this one actually makes your quad better, it’s on sale right now for $99.00 and is worth every penny. It’s almost criminal as to how bad dji hobbles their quads. Example, with dji firmware 6 mph straight  up at full throttle. With flyflydrones firmware ,straight up full throttle,  I now get 13 mph. I get speeds in excess of  60 mph in atti mode and 50 mph in gps mode..

I2's 0-50mph is 4 seconds before dji detuned to 5 seconds.

The flyfly fw 0-50mph is 3.5

No wind.

No competition in terms of speed
2018-3-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules