6726 8 2018-2-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rob Hulford
lvl.2
Flight distance : 185220 ft
United Kingdom

Morning All,
I guess I should direct my question to the moderators here. I just purchased DJI goggles, they arrived this morning. Is there a warranty in place for them similar to your
drones where you are required to register them with you within 48 hours of receipt to ensure are covered under the warranty ? Does anyone utilise DJI Care for their goggles.. Is this possible ?

Thanks guys.

Rob
2018-2-24
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Rob, sorry that DJI Care is for drones and you can see the attached picture about the warranty period of goggles. Thanks for your support.
goggles warranty.JPG
2018-2-24
Use props
Rob Hulford
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Thanks Elekta,  your link didn't connect ??
2018-2-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Rob, here is the link of warranty period: https://www.dji.com/service/policy Click the Warranty Period of Main Parts, you will find the screenshot that Elektra mentioned.
2018-2-24
Use props
Rob Hulford
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hi Susan,  Do I need to register my DJI Goggle with DJi's website using my serial number to validate my warranty. I couldn't see anything in reference to this ?
2018-3-1
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Rob Hulford Posted at 2018-3-1 07:26
Hi Susan,  Do I need to register my DJI Goggle with DJi's website using my serial number to validate my warranty. I couldn't see anything in reference to this ?

DJI Goggles needed to be activated before using it. And the warranty starts on the day such product is delivered. Thank you for your support. wrt.png
2018-3-1
Use props
Rob Hulford
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-3-1 22:28
DJI Goggles needed to be activated before using it. And the warranty starts on the day such product is delivered. Thank you for your support.[view_image]

Thanks Thor, I presume this product as a high value product is covered under EU Consumer laws as well ?
2018-3-2
Use props
fansb5b3b6ba
New

Philippines

How to determine if my dji goggles is still under warranty?
2021-4-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fansb5b3b6ba Posted at 4-8 02:04
How to determine if my dji goggles is still under warranty?

Hi there, I had replied to your post: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 264&pid=2456018, thanks.
2021-4-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules