DJI Assistant 2
960 5 2018-2-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Thudd
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1624787 ft
United States

For some reason I cannot use the data upload or black box features.  Just a spinning progress indicator. This is with Mavic Pro with all current firmware.
Any Tips please.
2018-2-24
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Thudd, is your DJI Assistant 2 the latest firmware? Please try to change a PC for further check. Thanks for your support.
2018-2-25
Use props
damoUK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 693038 ft
United Kingdom

I still have this too, despite lots of suggestions from DJI and trial and error to get it working. I’m now at the point where very occasionally I can connect, most of the time I can’t. When I can, I’ve done nothing different, it seems to be completely random.

So, all I can say is good luck. If you manage to figure it out, please post back and let us know what you did!
2018-2-25
Use props
pawel_g
lvl.3
Flight distance : 509268 ft
Poland

Same here (I'm on Mac).
I'm able to update and check firmware of my Mavic Air and RC but no way to get any logs out of the aircraft. The progress wheel is just spinning forever.

br, Pawel.
2018-2-25
Use props
Thudd
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1624787 ft
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-2-25 22:48
Thudd, is your DJI Assistant 2 the latest firmware? Please try to change a PC for further check. Thanks for your support.

I have tried another PC and yes I am now able to access data and black box info. It was a driver issue. Just a suggestion to DJI engineers, please have drivers signed by Microsoft. There are a lot of us who pay attention to what is installed on our machines.  
2018-2-26
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Thudd Posted at 2018-2-26 07:08
I have tried another PC and yes I am now able to access data and black box info. It was a driver issue. Just a suggestion to DJI engineers, please have drivers signed by Microsoft. There are a lot of us who pay attention to what is installed on our machines.

Thanks for your attention. I would forward your idea. Please feel free to talk to us when you encounter new problems.
2018-2-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules