Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansadfe2d3a
New
France

Hi
I need help.
My osmo+ gimbal doesn't work.
The message in my mobile tell me / Orientation locked ... and I have the right led green + a bip ...
I have the latest firmware version for Osmo+
Somebody have an idear to solve this issue ?
BR / Denis
2018-2-24
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, there. Did you try to mount the camera again? You can try to flash the firmware of Osmo and see if it can work well. Thanks for your support.
2018-2-25
Use props
FarmerMac
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1215079 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

I know this might be a stupid question, but did You remember to unlock the locking switch, and rotate the
upper part of the gimbal?
I'm asking you because I dont know if you just bought the device, and dont know about the switch.

I did that mistake the other day when I got my Osmo+
2018-2-25
Use props
Sparky_17
lvl.4
Flight distance : 62349 ft
Canada

Hi, don't mean to ask a stupid question, but did you unlock your gimbal; both the camera and the gimbal base.  Check the tutorial on how to unlock the gimbal on YouTube.  If this is not the case, try to remove the gimbal and reinstalling it.  reboot your osmo+ and see if this fixes the problem.  If not, contact DJI Support, they are very knowledgeable and sure to get you up and working again.  Good Luck
2018-2-26
Use props
TeamChrisAllen
lvl.2
United States

I agree since you’re getting the audio beep it seems as if you need to simply unlock the gimble per instructions. I hope that’s the only issue and all is well!
2018-2-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Denis, FarmerMac got the point, please make sure all the gimbal axis has been unlocked, if you are sure they have been unlocked but the gimbal still keeps beeping, the device will need to be sent in for further evaluation.
2018-2-27
Use props
fansadfe2d3a
New
France

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-2-25 23:08
Hi, there. Did you try to mount the camera again? You can try to flash the firmware of Osmo and see if it can work well. Thanks for your support.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvahCGAtZvU

Thank you for your comment.
After multiple investigation ... still does'nt work !
I will send it to DJI aftersales services.
BR / Denis
2018-3-18
Use props
fansadfe2d3a
New
France

FarmerMac Posted at 2018-2-25 23:16
I know this might be a stupid question, but did You remember to unlock the locking switch, and rotate the
upper part of the gimbal?
I'm asking you because I dont know if you just bought the device, and dont know about the switch.

BR / Denis
2018-3-18
Use props
fansadfe2d3a
New
France

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-2-27 03:31
Hi Denis, FarmerMac got the point, please make sure all the gimbal axis has been unlocked, if you are sure they have been unlocked but the gimbal still keeps beeping, the device will need to be sent in for further evaluation.

BR / Denis
2018-3-18
Use props
fansadfe2d3a
New
France

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-2-27 03:31

BR / Denis
2018-3-18
Use props
fansadfe2d3a
New
France

Sparky_17 Posted at 2018-2-26 10:29
Hi, don't mean to ask a stupid question, but did you unlock your gimbal; both the camera and the gimbal base.  Check the tutorial on how to unlock the gimbal on YouTube.  If this is not the case, try to remove the gimbal and reinstalling it.  reboot your osmo+ and see if this fixes the problem.  If not, contact DJI Support, they are very knowledgeable and sure to get you up and working again.  Good Luck

Thank you .... I read teh tuto

BR / Denis
2018-3-18
Use props
fansadfe2d3a
New
France

BR / Denis
2018-3-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fansadfe2d3a Posted at 2018-3-18 03:13

OK, please keep me updated if you need any assistance during the repair process, hope you will get it back soon.
2018-3-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules