Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Here we go again, replaced spark flew away again, Compass error!
5341 110 2018-2-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

realdeal Posted at 2018-2-26 05:18
doodly dah, your trying to divert a multifunctional issue on the pilot....

how can a spark pilot see any telemetry during loss of sync, no video all while trying to keep in line of site? heh?  explain that? where was the telematry with the spark during the incident? where? at home in the itunes folder...stop trying to gas light me about been a pilot, i do have years of experience flying and all my non DJI drones show me telemetry, even Hubsan toy drones., compare the mavic pro remote to the spark's, you need to be trained to fly it with out a phone...even know how to program it with out one.

Again making up stuff as you go, your remote never lost connection and downlink only lost connection in the last 10 seconds, your log shows all of this clearly , so making up stuff is not going to help your case because it’s all there in your log.
2018-2-26
Use props
realdeal
lvl.4
Flight distance : 37680 ft
France

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-2-26 06:10
You are also not reading the log look between 2 mins and 2.10 mins you can clearly see Aircraft was responding to stick movements form operator 100% elevator aircraft pitches forward and moves forward 120ft . Now can you tell me Aircraft is not responding to controller RC ?

No control from the moment it lost video feed  and remote sync as shown in the flight video, the flight video is all the pilot could see besides the drone been in site, an according to the logs it went at least 70m away during the few seconds i took to look at the remote and phone., out of site that fast.

I spent 25 mins looking around that spot i had site of it (as long as i could imagine the battery would last)  yet after coming home i discovered it had gone beyond imaginable distance from looking in the flight logs, even more from the phantom pilot flight log site, and it shows sports mode, atti mode etc etc, nothing from the remote, this is clearly a malfunctied remote again, how did it recieve this into in the logs while i had no video or sync with the remote beeping one time over and over while this high pitch whistle came in and out.

no control
2018-2-26
Use props
davidmartingraf
Captain
Flight distance : 84805085 ft
  • >>>
United States

It looks like the Spark needed a Compass Calibration.
2018-2-26
Use props
realdeal
lvl.4
France

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-2-26 06:11
Where in the log do you see no sync to RC?

watch the flight video and where it ended., thats when i watched it circle with compass errors as i ran over to bring it down.
2018-2-26
Use props
davidmartingraf
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Gunship9 Posted at 2018-2-25 10:00
Who's being dishonest?  Your drone was within eyesight but you did not fly it back to yourself when it encountered a compass error/changed to ATTI mode.  Your drone was within eyesight at 160 meters and 180 meters out?  Was it a vague dot that you couldn't find again the second you took your eyes off the dot?  That would result in poor ATTI mode flying by the pilot.

The prior incident was within eyesight also but you don't know what happened to the drone with it.  Don't know with it right there within eyesight?  Surely, you could see it fall or fly off if it was right there in front of you within "eyesight".

It looks legit.
2018-2-26
Use props
davidmartingraf
Captain
  • >>>
United States

realdeal Posted at 2018-2-25 09:54
1st off, the first drone certainly was gone due to defected remote, DJI CONFIRMED IT!

2nd, the DJI spark is limited to 500m high and 2 klm

I agree with that.
2018-2-26
Use props
davidmartingraf
Captain
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_a674wNvybfvB Posted at 2018-2-25 08:11
The height limit was 50m in this area and you were flying way over it. Even over 150m the max in France.
Also you were flying in sport mode with high wind which is dangerous.

The height should have been more than fine for that.
2018-2-26
Use props
Mama Mia
lvl.1

France

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-2-26 06:11
Where in the log do you see no sync to RC?

the red lines in the logs show the state the remote was in, no sync from the remote., the cause for the serious errors are only known to the DJI engineers.
2018-2-26
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

realdeal Posted at 2018-2-26 06:23
No control from the moment it lost video feed  and remote sync as shown in the flight video, the flight video is all the pilot could see besides the drone been in site, an according to the logs it went at least 70m away during the few seconds i took to look at the remote and phone., out of site that fast.

I spent 25 mins looking around that spot i had site of it (as long as i could imagine the battery would last)  yet after coming home i discovered it had gone beyond imaginable distance from looking in the flight logs, even more from the phantom pilot flight log site, and it shows sports mode, atti mode etc etc, nothing from the remote, this is clearly a malfunctied remote again, how did it recieve this into in the logs while i had no video or sync with the remote beeping one time over and over while this high pitch whistle came in and out.

It went 70 metres away because you were pushing on right stick 100% look at your stick movements in your flight log.
2018-2-26
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

Mama Mia Posted at 2018-2-26 06:35
the red lines in the logs show the state the remote was in, no sync from the remote., the cause for the serious errors are only known to the DJI engineers.

What red lines have you seen or are you just making this up, please put up a screenshot of these red lines.
2018-2-26
Use props
Mama Mia
lvl.1

France

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-2-26 06:10
You are also not reading the log look between 2 mins and 2.10 mins you can clearly see Aircraft was responding to stick movements form operator 100% elevator aircraft pitches forward and moves forward 120ft . Now can you tell me Aircraft is not responding to controller RC ?

DJIs remotes can still record flight logs even after losing actual sync with the drone.

The logs clearly show that the aircraft was drifting in atti mode and there is no control sync after that last 2 min position, very much what the pilot said over and over, the drone itself is the issue here, it also showed green for compass cali before and after take off.

2018-2-26
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

Mama Mia Posted at 2018-2-26 06:50
DJIs remotes can still record flight logs even after losing actual sync with the drone.

The logs clearly show that the aircraft was drifting in atti mode and there is no control sync after that last 2 min position, very much what the pilot said over and over, the drone itself is the issue here, it also showed green for compass cali before and after take off.

Ok so you can’t show any red line , and because you now have two accounts, your doing the same thing here making stuff up. You don’t need two accounts to get your point across , but it’s certainly very funny.
2018-2-26
Use props
realdeal
lvl.4
France

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-2-26 06:41
What red lines have you seen or are you just making this up, please put up a screenshot of these red lines.

The question we should be asking together is how the logs show continuation of flying, sync with home distance yet no control, no video sync and no RTH took place.

we dont know, no matter how much experience you have im telling you the truth, the remote had no control and the logs show NOTHING to which i could see until i returned home, i ha it on an i was staning where the green line ended incase it RTH, i heard a single beep and a high whistle pitch on an off,

i think it is interesting as this is clear evidence of a fly away., not saying the products are dangerous, just want a spark that WORKS, although i love it and hate all this im trying a mavic air this week.

is it possible that many more owners encounter these issues, i found a few already who said they had  the same errors and the remotes and aircraft replaced, not a pilots fault.
2018-2-26
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

realdeal Posted at 2018-2-26 06:57
[view_image]
The question we should be asking together is how the logs show continuation of flying, sync with home distance yet no control, no video sync and no RTH took place.

Again you haven’t looked at flight log, your flight log clearly shows stick movements and aircraft responding.
2018-2-26
Use props
realdeal
lvl.4
France

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-2-26 07:00
Again you haven’t looked at flight log, your flight log clearly shows stick movements and aircraft responding.
[view_image]

it had zero control of the drone as it went out of site within secs from the area i assumed it was hovering, again, even if it did how was i supposed to know where it was in the moment as i was standing where i had site of it (the end of the greed line) an believe me i did NOT put it in sports mode where the red lines where, these are errors., i was only expecting it to pick up gps, resync remote or video or simply RHT. nada!

also look at how fast it went from the en of the green line to the other side of a camping site, its exactly the time i took to look at the remote and try hitting RTH, again the light on the remote was red, the app showed no video, no option to change home position, nada

the stick movements where not from me, yaw errors, gps errors, etc etc  

2018-2-26
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

realdeal Posted at 2018-2-26 06:57
[view_image]

On the right your stick movement 100% elevator, on the left  your aircraft movement created by your stick movement in Atti mode, so yes RC was connected and movement of aircraft matches up.
2018-2-26
Use props
Oracle Miata
Captain
Flight distance : 3759829 ft
  • >>>
United States

I need popcorn for this one.
2018-2-26
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

realdeal Posted at 2018-2-26 07:03
it had zero control of the drone as it went out of site within secs from the area i assumed it was hovering, again, even if it did how was i supposed to know where it was in the moment as i was standing where i had site of it (the end of the greed line) an believe me i did NOT put it in sports mode where the red lines where, these are errors., i was only expecting it to pick up gps, resync remote or video or simply RHT. nada!

also look at how fast it went from the en of the green line to the other side of a camping site, its exactly the time i took to look at the remote and try hitting RTH, again the light on the remote was red, the app showed no video, no option to change home position, nada

Your Aircraft was never in sport mode. In Atti mode aircraft speed is greatly increased I shouldn’t have to explain this to you as you already said earlier that you have flown many times in Atti mode.
2018-2-26
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

Oracle Miata Posted at 2018-2-26 07:09
I need popcorn for this one.

It’s difficult when your dealing with a guy with two forum accounts , but can be fun...
2018-2-26
Use props
Mama Mia
lvl.1

France

realdeal Posted at 2018-2-26 07:03
it had zero control of the drone as it went out of site within secs from the area i assumed it was hovering, again, even if it did how was i supposed to know where it was in the moment as i was standing where i had site of it (the end of the greed line) an believe me i did NOT put it in sports mode where the red lines where, these are errors., i was only expecting it to pick up gps, resync remote or video or simply RHT. nada!

also look at how fast it went from the en of the green line to the other side of a camping site, its exactly the time i took to look at the remote and try hitting RTH, again the light on the remote was red, the app showed no video, no option to change home position, nada

i tried warning you that only a engineer can explain the serious errors which caused your aircraft to swiftly remove itself out of site, loss of compass calibration due to possible turbulence and  sync with remote - video.

Hellmark007 maybe right that your remote which caused sync movements but it is impossible you knew this as you stated to of waited where your aircraft recorded its last coordinates..

Regardless, The errors are issues covered by the warranty, not the first time either.
2018-2-26
Use props
SkyBug
Second Officer
Flight distance : 487566 ft
United States

Oracle Miata Posted at 2018-2-26 07:09
I need popcorn for this one.

You and me both, lol
2018-2-26
Use props
realdeal
lvl.4
France

out of site, so fast due to compass and yaw errors, this was a previously defected drone, the issues here are not the first of its type with DJI

Yaw Error
Speed Error
etc etc etc

your saying i did this with the remote ?
2018-02-26 at 16.31.09.jpg
2018-02-26 at 16.31.34.jpg
2018-02-26 at 16.31.43.jpg
2018-2-26
Use props
Mama Mia
lvl.1

France

Mama Mia Posted at 2018-2-26 07:19
i tried warning you that only a engineer can explain the serious errors which caused your aircraft to swiftly remove itself out of site, loss of compass calibration due to possible turbulence and  sync with remote - video.

Hellmark007 maybe right that your remote which caused sync movements but it is impossible you knew this as you stated to of waited where your aircraft recorded its last coordinates..

not all pilots know this during the incident
2018-2-26
Use props
realdeal
lvl.4
France

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-2-26 06:21
Again making up stuff as you go, your remote never lost connection and downlink only lost connection in the last 10 seconds, your log shows all of this clearly , so making up stuff is not going to help your case because it’s all there in your log.

your full of crap, all i knew is what the flight video shows, stop the BS, i i nto have access to the flight log you dont get it, how?  
your harrasing me!   

yaw errors indicate loss of control from remote! https://forum.dji.com/thread-103989-1-1.html
i am assuming you KNEW this all along.
2018-2-26
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

realdeal Posted at 2018-2-26 07:44
your full of crap, all i knew is what the flight video shows, stop the BS, i i nto have access to the flight log you dont get it, how?  
your harrasing me!

Easiest way to lose an argument is to resort to that kind of muck , it proves you were not being straight you were also using two forum accounts which is against the rules, but hey I think my work is done here.

You may get a 30% discount from dji as you did with your last drone, I think you should invest in a kite. Good day.
2018-2-26
Use props
realdeal
lvl.4
France

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-2-26 08:24
Easiest way to lose an argument is to resort to that kind of muck , it proves you were not being straight you were also using two forum accounts which is against the rules, but hey I think my work is done here.

You may get a 30% discount from dji as you did with your last drone, I think you should invest in a kite. Good day.

you where accusing me of pulling a scam for a new drone, i never knew you can still control the drone even after losing video and remote sync as my remote showed a red light, beeped only once.

can you verify this instead or are you paid to simply attack any customer for DJI?

i told you everything i knew about the situation, the flight logs show how far the drone had drifted in atti mode, maybe its true i moved a joy stick assuming the indications from the remote where FUNCTIONING normal as they stated OUT OF SYNC., again i had no idea the remote even stored a log beyond the loss of video and remote sync as my flight video and FIND MY DRONE indicated.
2018-2-26
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

realdeal Posted at 2018-2-26 08:37
you where accusing me of pulling a scam for a new drone, i never knew you can still control the drone even after losing video and remote sync as my remote showed a red light, beeped only once.

can you verify this instead or are you paid to simply attack any customer for DJI?

As I said and I will say it only once more, when your Aircraft went to Atti mode YOU moved elevator stick 100% up and this caused aircraft to move further away this is shown clearly in your flight log, I have also shown you taking this action, but I believe you hadn’t a clue what you were doing because of lack of experience. This also shows that at this time there was no RC disconnect as you keep saying. This would not have got so hot for you if you had read my first post which in simple terms explains exactly what happened and I never portioned blame on anybody, but for some reason that you still have not proved yet, you chose to rubbish what I said and persist in calling people trolls Nazi’s and a whole lot of other names and this is why people don’t want to help you.
2018-2-26
Use props
realdeal
lvl.4
France

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-2-26 08:52
As I said and I will say it only once more, when your Aircraft went to Atti mode YOU moved elevator stick 100% up and this caused aircraft to move further away this is shown clearly in your flight log, I have also shown you taking this action, but I believe you hadn’t a clue what you were doing because of lack of experience. This also shows that at this time there was no RC disconnect as you keep saying. This would not have got so hot for you if you had read my first post which in simple terms explains exactly what happened and I never portioned blame on anybody, but for some reason that you still have not proved yet, you chose to rubbish what I said and persist in calling people trolls Nazi’s and a whole lot of other names and this is why people don’t want to help you.

1- i may of moved the stick up to assure it did not land around the trees,  not that i had no clue what i was doing.

2- the topic went off because people are mixing up flight restrictions with the drone limitations, not the same at all.

i never meant to offend anyone, i have no issues with advising me to never raise the stick the next time something like this happens as you did in another thread, and i always have respect for your knowledge dont even budge about that, but don't you think its offensive when someone assumes you are trying to scam a smart drone, especially a DJI drone, and i have been insisting they use a gps tracking method to fallow their sparks if loss between them and the remote, video and phone too place.

so can you confirm if its a fact the remotes showing a red light, no video or sync to the phone still can control the drone, just curious to why the drone did not respond to RTH.
2018-2-26
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

realdeal Posted at 2018-2-26 09:30
1- i may of moved the stick up to assure it did not land around the trees,  not that i had no clue what i was doing.

2- the topic went off because people are mixing up flight restrictions with the drone limitations, not the same at all.

I never said you were trying to scam a drone, nor do I believe you were, I did say that I have seen similar being offered warranty and hopefully you get one.
No when RC is showing red then it is disconnected.
2018-2-26
Use props
realdeal
lvl.4
France

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-2-26 09:55
I never said you were trying to scam a drone, nor do I believe you were, I did say that I have seen similar being offered warranty and hopefully you get one.
No when RC is showing red then it is disconnected.

Well i do apologize, please forgive me, i lost allot of confidence the first time i went through something like this, i was even scared to open up the box for this drone and rather sell it off to someone else until i realized i should test it in case someone pulled their paypal purchase on me., then i fell in love with it again.

As for the remote,  red light, single beep, no response or re connect to the phone

I am so confused, i spent two hours trying to find it..
2018-2-26
Use props
Ardenno
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1877910 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Mama Mia Posted at 2018-2-26 05:49
i am not taking sides here but this is not a pilot issue, the remote had no control, no RTH, flew itself in sports mode while reporting no sync to the remote.
DJI covered this before under warranty.

RTH in ATTI mode... that's something new... how is it working for you ?
2018-2-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules