Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Funny Batterys;)
626 5 2018-2-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
T-R
Second Officer
Flight distance : 287884 ft
France

Intro:
At the 15th of Januar my P4 decide to disappear, as I have posted. And... she absent returned jet.

Today I sorted trough the remains in the transport box. As there is a remote and two batteries (and a lot small stuff) .
The funny part is here: one of the batterys shows she is on, what gave me a surprise, because she was defnetly off before. Now she is on, can't be switched off and the two center LED giving a slow blink. Very slow.
How this can happen?  This battery was used for flying longer time ago, because I have 3 batteries. And she was charged together with the others 2 at 15th 3h before flight. But.. not used during the flight when the P4 disappeared, obviously.
Another nice riddle...  (≧ω≦)

2018-2-24
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Magical Mystery Tour... ;-)

You sure seem to have a spirit around you!!

RedHotPoker
2018-2-25
Use props
T-R
Second Officer
France

RedHotPoker Posted at 2018-2-25 00:06
Magical Mystery Tour... ;-)

You sure seem to have a spirit around you!!

May the Battery is calling the drone...HAHA.

But I think, on a seriously way, what's happen here?  And how i can swich it off?  
2018-2-25
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

T-R Posted at 2018-2-25 00:10
May the Battery is calling the drone...HAHA.

But I think, on a seriously way, what's happen here?  And how i can swich it off?

Dunk it in water? Haha

I don't know. But you are haunted. Hehehe

RedHotPoker
2018-2-25
Use props
T-R
Second Officer
France

Hah. Just wondering what's happen... again. First a drone Dissapert  and then the remaining batterys making fun.  How can I switch off?  
2018-2-25
Use props
embayweather
Captain
Flight distance : 556667 ft
United Kingdom

Have you tried connecting it to the charger again. It should charge to maximum and then switch itself off.
2018-2-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules