1364 10 2018-2-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gschahl
lvl.1
Flight distance : 33973 ft
France

Hello,

I'm using remote controller with my Iphone 6 (IOS 11.2.6).

Most of the time, the radio controller only charge my phone and the RC is disconnected from my phone. I have the same problem with the dji cable and usb cable.

Do you have idea to fix this problem ?

Thanks a lot
Guillaume

2018-2-25
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Guillaume, just to verify, does the RC charge your iPhone 6 all the time? For the connecting issue, please check if could you control the gimbal by the RC, if the gimbal doesn't move, please try to relink the drone and RC. If you can control the drone by the RC, please try to reinstall the DJI GO 4 app, remember to back up the files and sync the record before removing the app, and check if there is a need to update the RC and drone's firmware. If it doesn't work, please provide me with the firmware info and a short video of this case.
2018-2-26
Use props
gschahl
lvl.1
France

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-2-26 02:38
Guillaume, just to verify, does the RC charge your iPhone 6 all the time? For the connecting issue, please check if could you control the gimbal by the RC, if the gimbal doesn't move, please try to relink the drone and RC. If you can control the drone by the RC, please try to reinstall the DJI GO 4 app, remember to back up the files and sync the record before removing the app, and check if there is a need to update the RC and drone's firmware. If it doesn't work, please provide me with the firmware info and a short video of this case. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G52F4hlR4MA&index=23&t=0s&list=PL8-vxWY64sBNLusG0MvxD4Dm-tX4cnvzX

Hello,

Thanks a lot for yo quick reply.

The RC always charge the iPhone 6 except when it's connected. The RC is connected to the mavic air (green light on the left).

I tried to install 3 times the DJI GO 4 app but it's always the same issue.

The DJI go 4 app firmware is V4.2.6. Below a short video

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0Ke1hYBTXn9MnJUT2dZOXE3c01hVThtNUltZlF2NlNoUU5v
2018-2-26
Use props
gschahl
lvl.1
France

gschahl Posted at 2018-2-26 06:35
Hello,

And the RC firmware is V01.00.0100
2018-2-27
Use props
SpiderPilot
lvl.1
Flight distance : 149144 ft
United States

Hello,

What do you mean by "charge"? Mine is "connected" to the RC via the OTG cable. I was not aware of it charging my iPad Air.
2018-2-27
Use props
gschahl
lvl.1
France

SpiderPilot Posted at 2018-2-27 13:49
What do you mean by "charge"? Mine is "connected" to the RC via the OTG cable. I was not aware of it charging my iPad Air.

I have connected the iPhone with the DJI cable and with my own USB cable with unplug the DJI cable.

Charge means only recharge the battery of my iPhone
2018-2-27
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Hello,

Please try to replug the cable for multiple times, restart the phone and RC, or refresh the firmware of your mobile device. If the issue persists, please also try another mobile device and see if the issue persists, looking forward to your reply.
2018-2-28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Hello,

Please try to replug the cable for multiple times, restart the phone and RC, or refresh the firmware of your mobile device. If the issue persists, please also try another mobile device and see if the issue persists, looking forward to your reply.
2018-2-28
Use props
gschahl
lvl.1
France

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-2-28 03:53

Hello,

I tried all of your solutions. Others iPhone work well and my iPad also with the same IOS version (11.2.6).

With my iPad the RC wants to charge it when I plug the RC but few seconds after it's written no charge on the iPad. With my iPhone, the RC only charge, except when the iPhone charge is over than 95% of battery.

With my iPhone, I have no option for no charging ... Maybe, you need to upgrade the IOS app or the RC firmware ...

Guillaume
2018-3-3
Use props
Bernardo3477
lvl.1
Flight distance : 746148 ft
Brazil

Sometimes i have this same problem, but i happens only in a specific location. Don't know why. Also mine's a Mavic Pro.
2018-3-4
Use props
djiuser_ltr4D0pkA61E
lvl.1

Vietnam

Hello, I am using Ipad Air, newest IOS and Go4 but my Ipad could not connect to the RC. RC is linked to my Phantom 4 Pro V2. Any hints?
2020-12-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules