help with playing cached video on IOS device
1285 3 2018-2-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
marlowe
lvl.4
Flight distance : 300932 ft
United States

I recently obtained a used IPad mini 2 which works really nice with my Spark/RC.

However, I am completely new to Apple/IOS devices. The IPad was pretty  much cleaned of the usual Apps. I can't figure out what I need for  playing the cached video (DJI GO 4 is set for cached video on). Yes I  have tried  to research this but there is just too much information.

I am looking for advice on what App to get. Also a suggestion for a screen recorder would be helpful. Thanks
2018-2-25
Use props
KREMi
Second Officer
  • >>>
Poland

ipad mini2 got IOS 11, so it got nice screen recording already built in base software.
and to play cached videos - go4 should play them no problem...in go4 editor (one of 4 icons down screen in app) You can edit/save them to camera roll - and they don't need anything extra to play them.
2018-2-25
Use props
Gunship9
Second Officer
United States

I just play or edit the videos in the Go 4 App.  You select the movie film icon on the DJI Go 4 app and then mess around in the edit screen.  You can save/export those videos to your devices Photo library.  If the Spark is on and linked with the remote and iPad, you can download the full resolution video right from the card by selecting the cached video and then download.  It takes a moment or so over the link.
2018-2-25
Use props
marlowe
lvl.4
Flight distance : 300932 ft
United States

Gunship9 Posted at 2018-2-25 18:37
I just play or edit the videos in the Go 4 App.  You select the movie film icon on the DJI Go 4 app and then mess around in the edit screen.  You can save/export those videos to your devices Photo library.  If the Spark is on and linked with the remote and iPad, you can download the full resolution video right from the card by selecting the cached video and then download.  It takes a moment or so over the link.

Thanks for the answers!
2018-2-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules