Phantom 3 Advanced & Phantom 3 Professional FAQ
43034 51 2015-5-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

CaveDrone Posted at 2015-7-18 10:35
What is the max recommended humidity  for flying?

I do not think we have a % for you. We just recommend you do not fly in fog or rain of course.
2015-7-19
Use props
HermosaDrones
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3160344 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Dave Posted at 2015-7-20 14:34
I do not think we have a % for you. We just recommend you do not fly in fog or rain of course.

DJI guy just said I can fly in 99% humidity if it's not raining.  jajaja.  
2015-7-23
Use props
luissephiroth2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4392710 ft
Portugal

dandorisphotogr Posted at 2015-7-14 16:39
I have a problem with static on my p3 , worked fine for 1 month , static now on my videos that I hav ...

Hi
I am having the same issue, strong static on camera videos (4K UHD30).
25 flights, and the static is becoming a problem.
Could it be caused by proximity (relatively) to high tension powerlines?
Lots of them around the neighbourhood where I flew my worst static video yet.
Shouldn't the camera be shielded?
I get no issues with my phone, or any other camera, at the same distance...

2015-7-24
Use props
Michael M
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1984898 ft
Canada

It has been a month since this has been updated. Where is the simulator for android? Thats the only feature that I realllly really want. Dont care too much about waypoints but i really want that simulator and Im sure many other users want it too
2015-7-28
Use props
Rigworker
Second Officer
Flight distance : 52303 ft
Canada

Michael M Posted at 2015-7-29 12:45
It has been a month since this has been updated. Where is the simulator for android? Thats the only  ...

Have you seen the simulator on an ios device? I have it on an ipad and dont miss it on android. It isnt that spectacular IMHO
2015-7-29
Use props
Michael M
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1984898 ft
Canada

Rigworker Posted at 2015-7-30 12:18
Have you seen the simulator on an ios device? I have it on an ipad and dont miss it on android. It ...

I want to try it out real bad. Im gonna borrow my friends ipad to see it in action. Can I use a PC simulator and plug in the controller via micro usb to usb port on my laptop? Would it recognize?
2015-7-29
Use props
Rigworker
Second Officer
Flight distance : 52303 ft
Canada

Michael M Posted at 2015-7-30 12:21
I want to try it out real bad. Im gonna borrow my friends ipad to see it in action. Can I use a PC ...

You have to turn on your phantom and remote and run everything just like you were going to fly. It wont actually start the phantom.  Take the props off just in case.
2015-7-29
Use props
jfenwrick
New

United States

I'm receiving a Phantom 3 Pro in a few days. My wife, daughter and I all plan on loading the DJI GO app on our iPads so that any of us can fly. Will this work on one aircraft?
2015-12-2
Use props
jfenwrick
New

United States

I'm receiving a Phantom 3 Pro in a few days. My wife, daughter and I all plan on loading the DJI GO app on our iPads so that any of us can fly. Will this work on one aircraft?
2015-12-2
Use props
jfenwrick
New

United States

I have a Phantom 3 Pro arriving in a day or so.  Can my wife, daughter and I all fly it using different iPads?  We are planning on downloading the GO app on all 3 devices and then each of us can fly when we want.  Any issues with that?
2015-12-4
Use props
fansa3edfc64
New

United States

Do I need to update the firmware on every new micro SD card I get. I plan on getting a few extra.
2016-12-26
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Rigworker Posted at 2015-7-29 21:18
Have you seen the simulator on an ios device? I have it on an ipad and dont miss it on android. It isnt that spectacular IMHO

Not too crazy yet, about the DJI onboard flight SIM, But man! I'm sure enjoying using RealFlight Drone SIM!! Hahaha

http://www.realflight.com

Looking forward to eventually buying a copy of RealFlight X. ;-)

RedHotPoker
2016-12-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules