Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Air hang up during panorama stitching in mid air part 2
624 14 2018-2-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MAVICDLNM
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10696686 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

I had already post the part one.  Seems like the latest firmware won't fix the issue, and such hang up problem happen again last week.  For detail please click on below for detail video explanation.  For suggestion welcome, thanks.

Air hang up in mid air

2018-2-25
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, could you please provide me with the flight data of these flight especially the second case that you mentioned at the end of your video? Please connect the drone to DJI Assistant 2 and export all the files of that flights. Thank you so much.
2018-2-27
Use props
MAVICDLNM
lvl.4
  • >>>
Hong Kong

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-2-27 01:09
Hi there, could you please provide me with the flight data of these flight especially the second case that you mentioned at the end of your video? Please connect the drone to DJI Assistant 2 and export all the files of that flights. Thank you so much.

Hi Thor

Please see below link for the txt flight records from DJIGO 4.  My Mavic Air already update to the latest version fly with DJI GO 4.2.6.  I am using iPhone X to connect RC.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5897p ... C05VMxSAcXSL-a?dl=0
2018-2-27
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

MAVICDLNM Posted at 2018-2-27 01:34
Hi Thor

Please see below link for the txt flight records from DJIGO 4.  My Mavic Air already update to the latest version fly with DJI GO 4.2.6.  I am using iPhone X to connect RC.

Thank you so much for your info. But it would be helpful for us to locate the issue if you could export the flight data from the drone. Appreciate your work.
2018-2-27
Use props
MAVICDLNM
lvl.4
  • >>>
Hong Kong

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-2-27 03:37
Thank you so much for your info. But it would be helpful for us to locate the issue if you could export the flight data from the drone. Appreciate your work.

You mean flight data or black box?
2018-2-27
Use props
$gambino$
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1563980 ft
United States

Yes he mean that
2018-2-27
Use props
$gambino$
lvl.4
United States

Dji thor it is a problem. It happens to me and a friend if in sport mode also, and we try pano ....camera settings turn gray cant do anything till land and reboot
2018-2-27
Use props
MAVICDLNM
lvl.4
  • >>>
Hong Kong

$gambino$ Posted at 2018-2-27 04:25
Dji thor it is a problem. It happens to me and a friend if in sport mode also, and we try pano ....camera settings turn gray cant do anything till land and reboot

gambino

But you can't shoot or even execute any Panorama in sport mode!
2018-2-27
Use props
MAVICDLNM
lvl.4
  • >>>
Hong Kong

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-2-27 03:37

I already put the system, flight and sensors data into the onedrive folder too.  Please see below.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ap1-6_A8ropJjZcUs2lAexUSxLCOcw
2018-2-27
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

MAVICDLNM Posted at 2018-2-27 04:17
You mean flight data or black box?

Sorry to bother again, it is the flight data, not only the Blackbox data, the files should end with .dat. And sorry to tell that the onedrive link doesn't work for me, is it convenient that you upload again to Dropbox?
2018-2-28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

$gambino$ Posted at 2018-2-27 04:25

So the issue doesn't happen when in P mode, right? May I know the app and firmware version you are using? It would be nice if you would provide me with the screen recording of the operating procedure. Thank you for helping.
2018-2-28
Use props
MAVICDLNM
lvl.4
  • >>>
Hong Kong

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-2-28 02:58
Sorry to bother again, it is the flight data, not only the Blackbox data, the files should end with .dat. And sorry to tell that the onedrive link doesn't work for me, is it convenient that you upload again to Dropbox?

Thor

There are two files with .DAT and one is size with 1.75G!  This file is so big which don’t fit into my dropbox account.  I put the smaller one in still 110MB DJI_ASSISTANT_EXPORT_FILE_2018-02-27_20-46-46 and hope thats the one you looking for.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jxku5t ... 7_20-46-46.DAT?dl=0
2018-2-28
Use props
$gambino$
lvl.4
United States

No i know u cant do it in sport mode! What im saying is it grays settings out for the rest of flight!!!! That is the problem. It should say something like" u are in sport mode switch to pmode for panos".....instead it gets stuck and gray i have to reboot aircraft
2018-2-28
Use props
$gambino$
lvl.4
United States

Also sometimes when turning everything on and go out to fly....the app default to "5sec timer " it should stay on single shot.....also related to first isse thor is if u have apas settings on..camera turns grey  camera or video button unusuable.... so sport mode try to use pano by accident makes camera freeze.... and if in pmode in apas try to use pano camera freeze again....everytime have to land and reboot
2018-2-28
Use props
MAVICDLNM
lvl.4
  • >>>
Hong Kong

$gambino$ Posted at 2018-2-28 11:43
Also sometimes when turning everything on and go out to fly....the app default to "5sec timer " it should stay on single shot.....also related to first isse thor is if u have apas settings on..camera turns grey  camera or video button unusuable.... so sport mode try to use pano by accident makes camera freeze.... and if in pmode in apas try to use pano camera freeze again....everytime have to land and reboot

Well understand.  And mine does not have such problems and never heard of this so far from others.  I feel like this is a software apps issue or firmware again!
What phone or tablet you use to connect to the RC?
2018-2-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules