Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
The Neverending Compatibility Story (Android)
651 3 2018-2-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
oldhasbeen
lvl.4
Australia

Things run ok in moment using Samsung Tab A 8" (1.2 GHz, 1.5 Gb RAM, Android 5.02) exclusively for the P4P. I usually cold boot the app. It takes less than 30 s to fire up the tablet but almost another minute on top to start then the GO 4 app and get the AC running. Therefore I am looking for ways to accelerate the start up time.
I never use (or even contemplate to) the editor or skypixel and regard this features as unwanted bloatware. I notice that the music folder takes over 50 Mb memory space.
Is that folder only passively stored on the internal memory and only accessed when editing is performed or does it occupy RAM?
Has anyone tried to delete this folder? Will deleting mess up the app?
What can be safely removed from the app to reduce unwanted resource squandering?
2018-2-25
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Your main issue is the 1.gb ram, needs 2gb minimum really, if you are on Android 7 then you could try a slimkat android 6.0 rom and a slim gapps
2018-2-25
Use props
Jack11
New

United States

Download exclusive and latest version of the whatsapp plus free download 2018 from only our website.
2018-2-26
Use props
Nebicaneser
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

i deleted all music and covers ... i dont need because i ll never going to edit videos in a APP that must be be to   " Pilot ".....  not for edit videos to upload videos to social networks ....
2018-2-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules