How to hire a professional drone pilot
1097 3 2018-2-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dronny
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2713 ft
United Kingdom

While searching online recently I noticed there wasn’t a centralised place for checking a drone pilot’s skill and hiring based on that skill.

DJI has made so many popular Drones and with more and more people flying it is now more important to separate the professionals from the armatures.

With that in mind, I would greatly appreciate your feedback;

1.        Do you think a portal for processional drone pilot hiring would be beneficial to the industry?

2.        Would you use or recommend such a service?

3.        Do you know of any services like this I can use?

Thanks in advance.

2018-2-26
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

Portals to hire drone pilots are more exclusive to parts of the country where technology is more prevalent. I would encourage you to research via Google as many of those services are based on third party advertisements.
2018-2-28
Use props
dronny
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2713 ft
United Kingdom

DJI-Mark Posted at 2018-2-28 12:46
Portals to hire drone pilots are more exclusive to parts of the country where technology is more prevalent. I would encourage you to research via Google as many of those services are based on third party advertisements.

Hi Mark,

Thanks for replying and your suggestion.
2018-3-1
Use props
Spacetrakker
Second Officer
Flight distance : 115384 ft
Australia

dronny Posted at 2018-3-1 11:17
Hi Mark,

Thanks for replying and your suggestion.

I would expect your selection of drone pilot would be no different to selecting a tradesman  or a financial advisor, accountant or whatever. Do your homework, ask for references and make google search your friend.
Good Luck
2018-3-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules