Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
360 (sphere) Pano Shots and sharing to social media
1791 3 2018-2-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Parisi2274
First Officer
Flight distance : 211043 ft
United States

Does anyone know of a way to share the 360 (sphere) pano shots to social media, so that people can use their mouse to move all around the photo?  I took a 360 (sphere) pano the other day and it came out great, but the only way I can show people is on my iPhone in the Go app...
If I try to share it via the Go App I get an error that says " The photo to be shared cannot be over 20mb"

Not sure I understand the appeal of taking these cool pano shots if you can not properly share on social media.  

Any ideas???
2018-2-26
Use props
gmPhysics
lvl.1
Flight distance : 866486 ft
Canada

I've used Skypixel as a location to upload and share from. You can link to social media from there, via a link that it embeds in the post. My issue is that the uploaded version from the DJI Go4 app produced a lower quality image compared to when I uploaded the same 360 image to Skypixel via my computer.  What's that about???
2018-2-26
Use props
kwad vision
lvl.1

United States

All my pano pics DO NOT work as interactive pics on the GO app , skypixel, or facebook. Frustrating!!
2018-2-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, here is a size limitation on sharing the photos via the DJI GO 4 app, our engineers are aware of and working on it. At present, you can export the original pictures from the drone and upload to Skypixel. Hope it helps.
2018-2-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules