2637 31 2018-2-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BDIs01
lvl.1
Flight distance : 24675 ft
United States

I ordered 2 separate Drones.

1 ordered with a Mavic Air fly more with Goggles, DJI Care Refresh, extra battery, landing pad, and bag

1 order with a Mavic Pro Platnum fly more kit, and DJI Care Refresh

The mavic air has been sitting at Payment success since last Wednesday 11-21.
I figured the Air would take longer to ship sincce the website stated 5-7 days after payment approval
So I ordered the Mavic Pro Platnum as a separate order since the website said it would ship 1 day after payment approval.
The Mavic Pro Platnum has been sitting at Payment reviewing since Last Thursday 11-22.
My card has already been charged for both Mavics.  I don't see anywhere where you can call or email anyone asking for status updates.  How do I find out what the delay is?

2018-2-26
Use props
BDIs01
lvl.1
United States

Beauller?.................Beauller?.................
2018-2-26
Use props
RBMTS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 169718 ft
United States

BDIs01 Posted at 2018-2-26 13:15
Beauller?.................Beauller?.................

Look at the electronic receipt that was emailed to you.  You can email them at "onlinesales@dji.com"  or you can log into the DJI store and start an online chat session.  Have your order numbers ready.
2018-2-26
Use props
BDIs01
lvl.1
United States

I've tried all of that and have not gotten an answer.  Pretty disheartening when they have over $3,000 of my money.
2018-2-26
Use props
RBMTS
lvl.4
United States

BDIs01 Posted at 2018-2-26 14:40
I've tried all of that and have not gotten an answer.  Pretty disheartening when they have over $3,000 of my money.

I'm sure that DJI Susan or Thor will chime in here eventually.  I would strongly suggest you post your order numbers so that they have the reference information to look into it.   They will need that info.
2018-2-26
Use props
BDIs01
lvl.1
United States

Thank you RBMTS
Is there a way to PM them those order numbers?  I'm not a fan of putting that info in a public post
2018-2-26
Use props
RBMTS
lvl.4
United States

BDIs01 Posted at 2018-2-26 14:45
Thank you RBMTS
Is there a way to PM them those order numbers?  I'm not a fan of putting that info in a public post

Not sure.  Guess you'll have to wait for one of the DJI support people to respond.   Did you try calling the number for the California office:  Tel: 1 818-235-0789 ?   

I'm surprised you have not received assistance with the online chat.
2018-2-26
Use props
BDIs01
lvl.1
United States

I just tried the number.  It just tells you to send them an email or use the online chat
2018-2-26
Use props
BDIs01
lvl.1
United States

I Am almost ready just to cancel the orders all together
2018-2-26
Use props
Jeff7577
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1916821 ft
United States

Too impatient. Last Thursday to Monday and you’re throwing a fit?
2018-2-26
Use props
BDIs01
lvl.1
United States

Correction, Last Wednesday to Monday, and if by "throwing a fit" you mean "concerned about my money" then yes, I am throwing a fit.  I purposely placed 2 separate orders.  You can read my original statement to find out why.  My initial concern was that I have heard nothing regarding the Mavic Pro Platinum.  The website states 1 business day to ship after payment verification.  My order is stuck on payment review and I cannot get ahold of anyone to determine why.  If you were in my shoes and you had a large sum of money basically "in limbo" you might start asking questions as well.  

On a side note, I appreciate the constructive criticism.  
2018-2-26
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

When you put additional items on the order like extra batteries and goggles this can cause delays with the overall shipping time. Fly more combo's also take longer to ship than standard packages. They also base the orders on business days so don't include Saturday and Sunday in the timescale. Also note that it is the Chinese new year which is a massive event in China - most operations will be on limited staff due to the holidays. It'll be worth the wait when the drones finally arrive so yes, a little patience - bear in mind that a large number of customers waited 2-3 months for their original Mavic's to ship in Q4 2016 - you've been waiting 2 business days...
2018-2-26
Use props
BDIs01
lvl.1
United States

Thank you A CW.  I have never purchased DJI before.  I am a long time RC heli pilot and am moving into a bit of aerial photography for fun to start and then hopefully for a little bit of "side money".  I can understand the delay on the Air, this is why I ordered the Pro.  I didn't realize the delay would be on the older model as well.

My complaint is my CC was charged, the website lists the Pro as shipping in one business day, It has been 2 and a half, and I can't get a hold of anyone for an explanation of why the order is still in review.  The part where I can't get a hold of anyone is what I have an issue with.

I appreciate the feedback
2018-2-26
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

BDIs01 Posted at 2018-2-26 15:40
Thank you A CW.  I have never purchased DJI before.  I am a long time RC heli pilot and am moving into a bit of aerial photography for fun to start and then hopefully for a little bit of "side money".  I can understand the delay on the Air, this is why I ordered the Pro.  I didn't realize the delay would be on the older model as well.

My complaint is my CC was charged, the website lists the Pro as shipping in one business day, It has been 2 and a half, and I can't get a hold of anyone for an explanation of why the order is still in review.  The part where I can't get a hold of anyone is what I have an issue with.

I will admit that it is frustrating at first but you will make allowances in time as the drones are, well, amazing! E-mail DJI support - chat and phone never did it for me. I'm sure the products will ship soon enough though. You've ordered one the best mini drone's and long range personal drone's out there today - I wouldn't cancel if I were you.
2018-2-26
Use props
RBMTS
lvl.4
United States

BDIs01 Posted at 2018-2-26 15:40
Thank you A CW.  I have never purchased DJI before.  I am a long time RC heli pilot and am moving into a bit of aerial photography for fun to start and then hopefully for a little bit of "side money".  I can understand the delay on the Air, this is why I ordered the Pro.  I didn't realize the delay would be on the older model as well.

My complaint is my CC was charged, the website lists the Pro as shipping in one business day, It has been 2 and a half, and I can't get a hold of anyone for an explanation of why the order is still in review.  The part where I can't get a hold of anyone is what I have an issue with.

Oh man, I thought you said 11-21 and 11-22 (in your original thread), I thought you meant Nov 21 & 22.  I was thinking to myself "he's got a problem".   

My order took about 7 business days to process and to finally ship (before Xmas).  It arrived in very quickly via FedEx international shipping.    You'll see the email notification shortly I'm sure.  
2018-2-26
Use props
BDIs01
lvl.1
United States

For clarification and for anyone else running into the same issue:

DJI puts your orders into order review when you place 2 consecutive orders over $1500.  They sent me a verification request on 2-23 (Last Friday) asking for a scanned copy of my drivers license and the form of payment that was used on the purchase.  That notification got dropped into my spam folder.  I white-listed onlinepayment@dji.com so this wont happen again.  It appears that they reply between 9PM and 5AM EST so I am assuming the payment verification happens overseas and then once they verify everything, they notify the warehouse in the recipient country that it is ok to ship the items.

Looks like my Pro Platinum should ship Wednesday and my Air should ship May 5th.

I'm pretty excited to fly with the goggles!
2018-2-26
Use props
MiniPalourde
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7 ft
Canada

BDIs01 Posted at 2018-2-26 17:19

DJI puts your orders into order review when you place 2 consecutive orders over $1500.  They sent me a verification request on 2-23 (Last Friday) asking for a scanned copy of my drivers license and the form of payment that was used on the purchase.  That notification got dropped into my spam folder.  I white-listed  so this wont happen again.  It appears that they reply between 9PM and 5AM EST so I am assuming the payment verification happens overseas and then once they verify everything, they notify the warehouse in the recipient country that it is ok to ship the items.

You could cancel your Air and buy it at an authorized seller instead. May 5th is in a bunch of time + there's the actual time to deliver from wherever DJI ships from.
2018-2-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

BDIs01 Posted at 2018-2-26 17:19

DJI puts your orders into order review when you place 2 consecutive orders over $1500.  They sent me a verification request on 2-23 (Last Friday) asking for a scanned copy of my drivers license and the form of payment that was used on the purchase.  That notification got dropped into my spam folder.  I white-listed  so this wont happen again.  It appears that they reply between 9PM and 5AM EST so I am assuming the payment verification happens overseas and then once they verify everything, they notify the warehouse in the recipient country that it is ok to ship the items.

Yes, thank you for your update. Hope you can receive the drone soon, and if there is a need, you can also PM me your order number, I would like to keep an eye on it.
2018-2-26
Use props
fans4e069db3
New

United States

I ordered OSMO mobile 2 on 5th Feb,18.  After long time on last Friday (23-FEB-18) they shipped by BSI shipping and gave me the tracking no. I live chat with DJI and asked them to check BSI online tracking. Even in BSI online tracking it is not showing my order status.  Its almost 5 day they shipped my order ... still no idea where is my order
2018-2-27
Use props
fans4e069db3
New

United States

I ordered osmo Mobile 2 on 5tFEB18, DJI shipped it after 18 days( 23feb18) last Friday. They gave my tracking no. As they shipped thuru BSI. Last five days i am checking my order status online but even I cannot see my order status as its says order no. NOT FOUND. I double check with DJI and Tracking no. But still its not showing anywhere.
2018-2-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans4e069db3 Posted at 2018-2-27 00:37
I ordered osmo Mobile 2 on 5tFEB18, DJI shipped it after 18 days( 23feb18) last Friday. They gave my tracking no. As they shipped thuru BSI. Last five days i am checking my order status online but even I cannot see my order status as its says order no. NOT FOUND. I double check with DJI and Tracking no. But still its not showing anywhere.

Sorry to read on this, may I have the order number or the tracking number so that we can check the status for you? Thank you.
2018-2-27
Use props
BDIs01
lvl.1
United States

Thank you guys!  Mavic Pro Platinum shipped today and is estimated for delivery by COB tomorrow!  Still looking like a May 5th Ship date for the Mavic Air.
2018-2-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

BDIs01 Posted at 2018-2-27 15:40
Thank you guys!  Mavic Pro Platinum shipped today and is estimated for delivery by COB tomorrow!  Still looking like a May 5th Ship date for the Mavic Air.

Glad to know the Mavic Pro Platinum has been shipped out, hope you will receive it shortly. For the Mavic Air, may I have the order number so that we can check more details of the status? Thank you.
2018-2-27
Use props
BDIs01
lvl.1
United States

Sent you the Order# in PM
2018-3-1
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

BDIs01 Posted at 2018-3-1 08:32
Sent you the Order# in PM

Got the order number and noted with thanks. Since the estimated shipping date is 5-7 business days after the payment confirmation, you might still need to wait for the delivery. Hope you will also receive it soon.
2018-3-1
Use props
BDIs01
lvl.1
United States

Ok......It's March 6th.  The day the Mavic Air was suppose to ship. I don't hear anything, so I message support.  Seems the order has now magically been cancelled! lol.  This whole process has been absolutely WONDERFUL! lol
2018-3-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

BDIs01 Posted at 2018-3-5 18:29
Ok......It's March 6th.  The day the Mavic Air was suppose to ship. I don't hear anything, so I message support.  Seems the order has now magically been cancelled! lol.  This whole process has been absolutely WONDERFUL! lol

So sorry for this. I'm checking the exact status with the sales team and will come back soon.
2018-3-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Update: I just got a message from the designated team that the package is ready for shipping and we will update the status for soon. Please keep an eye on the status later. Again, we sincerely apologize for the misunderstanding.
2018-3-5
Use props
BDIs01
lvl.1
United States

just got a ship notification; however, everything but the Drone and DJI care refresh is shipping.

Looks like they are only shipping the extra battery, bag, landing pad, and goggles! lol Everything BUT the DRONE
Capture.PNG
2018-3-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

BDIs01 Posted at 2018-3-6 13:57
just got a ship notification; however, everything but the Drone and DJI care refresh is shipping.

Looks like they are only shipping the extra battery, bag, landing pad, and goggles! lol Everything BUT the DRONE

Sorry that the order was split because of different shipping date, I have checked the order, the Mavic Air Fly More Combo has also been shipped out, I will PM you the tracking number.
DJI Care Refresh will be valid automatically from two days after drone shipment.
2018-3-7
Use props
BDIs01
lvl.1
United States

looks like everything except the Air shipped from California.  The Air shipped from China. I have received the "extras" and will receive the Air on Monday unless it changes.  The arrival date has already changed twice! lol
2018-3-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

BDIs01 Posted at 2018-3-8 05:28
looks like everything except the Air shipped from California.  The Air shipped from China. I have received the "extras" and will receive the Air on Monday unless it changes.  The arrival date has already changed twice! lol

Sorry to have kept you waiting, the drone is on the way, hope you will get it soon.
2018-3-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules