Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Unstable drone or not?
1416 11 2018-2-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Crazyant
lvl.4
Flight distance : 852392 ft
Switzerland

DJI support is telling me thaty Mavic Air seems not to be very stable and asking me to return it for repair. Could you check some spots of this test video I made and tell me if you agree?? https://youtu.be/HlRrAv359SQ
2018-2-26
Use props
RBMTS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 169718 ft
United States

Other than the wonkiness at the very end, everything looked ok in the rest of the video.  Was the last 30 seconds what you are questioning?    Hope that was your car and that no damage was caused to the car.
2018-2-26
Use props
Crazyant
lvl.4
Switzerland

RBMTS Posted at 2018-2-26 14:42
Other than the wonkiness at the very end, everything looked ok in the rest of the video.  Was the last 30 seconds what you are questioning?    Hope that was your car and that no damage was caused to the car.

Lol the last 30 secs is me walking with it i am referring to all other parts of the vid. Not sure why they are saying it is not stable... unless some people here agree with their statement i am not sending it back.
2018-2-26
Use props
PS013
Captain
Flight distance : 3579409 ft
United States

Then why did you contact support ?
2018-2-26
Use props
lomo2017
Second Officer

United States

Was that a uncontrollable moment at the end?
2018-2-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, just to verify, did you catch the drone midair? May I have your ticket number so I can check the details about it? And for your video, some shots seem to be unstable, like 2: 21 and 4:18, did you move the sticks or the drone was hovering at that time? Please help to confirm. Thank you.
2018-2-26
Use props
Crazyant
lvl.4
Switzerland

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-2-26 19:20
Hi there, just to verify, did you catch the drone midair? May I have your ticket number so I can check the details about it? And for your video, some shots seem to be unstable, like 2: 21 and 4:18, did you move the sticks or the drone was hovering at that time? Please help to confirm. Thank you.

I landed the drone safely on my palm and motors were off when i was moving. 2.21 was a manual movement and 4.18 was by itself. Need yo mention it was windy.
2018-2-26
Use props
Crazyant
lvl.4
Switzerland

lomo2017 Posted at 2018-2-26 16:23
Was that a uncontrollable moment at the end?

No. I was walking with it after it landed and motors off.
2018-2-26
Use props
Crazyant
lvl.4
Switzerland

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-2-26 19:20

They just replied again with this:

Reynalyn (Support)
2月27日 18:16 CST

Hello Antonis,

Thank you for the prompt response.

Upon checking on the video that you've sent with us, we noticed that the video output is not stable and shaky. We suggest to contact your dealer for you to avail the warranty of your unit. Kindly send us feedback on what may be the result.

Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact DJI Europe Support and we are more than willing to provide you any information to have your inquiries/questions be answered. We're always here to help.

Feel free to contact DJI Europe Support, Mon-Fri 8:30AM - 5:00PM (UTC+1) via the following three channels:

Tel Support: +31 20 654 5202
Email: support.nl@dji.com
Online Support: http://www.dji.com/support#after  

Thank you.
Best Regards
Reynalyn
DJI Customer Support

The request ID is #998234.

Why are they saying that the drone is not stable and everyone here says the opposite, including you? Please tell me what do do.
2018-2-27
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Crazyant Posted at 2018-2-27 02:23
They just replied again with this:

It doesn't seem to be unstable to me. May I know the specific issue that you contact our support?
2018-2-27
Use props
Crazyant
lvl.4
Switzerland

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-2-27 03:04
It doesn't seem to be unstable to me. May I know the specific issue that you contact our support?

Cause I was suspecting video instability and wanted to get a confirmation on whether there is an issue and send it back or whether all is OK and keep it.
2018-2-27
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Crazyant Posted at 2018-2-27 03:15
Cause I was suspecting video instability and wanted to get a confirmation on whether there is an issue and send it back or whether all is OK and keep it.

According to the video that you provided above, I think the drone works well as you also explained the shakes I listed were caused by manual control and the wind. I would suggest that you do more tests to confirm. Thank you.
2018-2-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules