Gimbal Buzzing
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alamphear85
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9672 ft
United States

Hello All, I guess I am not alone in this. Went to take my Phantom 4 Advanced out today and it was doing the same thing, annoying buzzing in the gimbal. Of course, like everyone else if you touch it, it stops, let go it goes back to buzzing and after a few minutes it gets warm. I hear the beta seems to help fix this but I can't find it nor can I see it on the Assistant 2 Software. Can someone help me on this. I can provide a video and images if needed.

Btw, I was told by a DJI Support to post as a new topic so an Admin would see it faster.

2018-2-26
Use props
alamphear85
lvl.1
United States

2018-2-26
Use props
rider7874
lvl.2
  • >>>
India

plz cheack the vibration dambers of gimble attached to gimble camera cover..
2018-2-28
Use props
alamphear85
lvl.1
United States

rider7874 Posted at 2018-2-28 06:52
plz cheack the vibration dambers of gimble attached to gimble camera cover..

I am new with drones and I have had this for 1 month. I don't know what those are or how to check that. Do you have any information on this? Also will this void any warranty?
2018-2-28
Use props
rider7874
lvl.2
  • >>>
India

yea it will void ur warranty if u will open that gimble cover it better send ur drone to dji service centre..
2018-3-1
Use props
alamphear85
lvl.1
United States

rider7874 Posted at 2018-3-1 01:29
yea it will void ur warranty if u will open that gimble cover it better send ur drone to dji service centre..

Yeah, I am sending in for repair. Thanks for the response.
2018-3-1
Use props
rider7874
lvl.2
  • >>>
India

alamphear85 Posted at 2018-3-1 11:52
Yeah, I am sending in for repair. Thanks for the response.

anytime buddy
2018-3-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi alamphear85, sorry to know you are experiencing difficulties, may I know how did you contact our support who informed you to post the thread in Forum? May I have your contact info so that we can investigate and keep improving our customer service.
Did you already send in the drone? If not, please post your DJI account here, we will send the beta to you to have a try.
2018-3-4
Use props
alamphear85
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-3-4 02:09
Hi alamphear85, sorry to know you are experiencing difficulties, may I know how did you contact our support who informed you to post the thread in Forum? May I have your contact info so that we can investigate and keep improving our customer service.
Did you already send in the drone? If not, please post your DJI account here, we will send the beta to you to have a try.

I did an online chat. I did already sent in my unit a couple of days ago.
Contact info allenlamphear@gmail.com if you need anything else let me know.
2018-3-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

alamphear85 Posted at 2018-3-4 12:40
I did an online chat. I did already sent in my unit a couple of days ago.
Contact info  if you need anything else let me know.

Well received, thank you so much! This has been forwarded to the management for investigation. The beta will be available around one working day, please log in your account in DJI Assistant 2 later to check. If there are any further questions, feel free to contact us.
2018-3-5
Use props
fansea77920d
New
United States

.  I have not flown yet, trying to determin if unit has to be returned.
2018-3-7
Use props
Alex_Law_P4
lvl.2
United States

This happened with the new update  
2018-3-23
Use props
kenny koala
lvl.1

Australia

Hi DJI Susan, I am having the same problem...  Phantom 4 advance.  All works good but has this buzzing from the Gimbal and gets hot. Can i please have the beta version as well. ken.knight@mail.com
2018-3-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules