Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Delivery to Canada
3594 14 2018-2-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AlexSpark
lvl.1
Canada

If somebody makes an order during last days to Canada??
If yes, how the process working.
Because in my case when I asked about delivery the customer support team let me know that is gonna takes 3-5 business days after they receive my payment, and the order status shows me that it already shipped, but customer support team tell me that I'll receive my order at the middle of March.
If somebody else has the similar problem with the delivery??
2018-2-26
Use props
muskegg
lvl.3
Flight distance : 93422 ft
United States

I'm in Montreal and I got mine a couple of weeks ago and didn't have any issues like that with the Spark itself. It shipped super fast. The spark got shipped the day after the order was confirmed and it was delivered 2 days after. When I ordered the portable charging station though, it was stated that the item would be shipped 9 days after my order and that's pretty much what happened. When your order is shipped you should get an email containing a tracking number. If you didn't receive the tracking number yet, it's probably not shipped yet.
2018-2-26
Use props
AlexSpark
lvl.1
Canada

muskegg Posted at 2018-2-26 16:50
I'm in Montreal and I got mine a couple of weeks ago and didn't have any issues like that with the Spark itself. It shipped super fast. The spark got shipped the day after the order was confirmed and it was delivered 2 days after. When I ordered the portable charging station though, it was stated that the item would be shipped 9 days after my order and that's pretty much what happened. When your order is shipped you should get an email containing a tracking number. If you didn't receive the tracking number yet, it's probably not shipped yet.

Actually, I got this message a few minutes ago and now it shows that ill receive my items on this Wednesday and this is great.
But I don't know why customer service team told me that they have information about the middle of March.
2018-2-26
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

AlexSpark Posted at 2018-2-26 16:55
Actually, I got this message a few minutes ago and now it shows that ill receive my items on this Wednesday and this is great.
But I don't know why customer service team told me that they have information about the middle of March.

Alex, please tell me the order number so I can check more details. Thanks for your support.
2018-2-26
Use props
AlexSpark
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-2-26 18:44
Alex, please tell me the order number so I can check the status for you. Thanks for your support.

Thanks for understanding. Status changed to the Order Is On Its Way.
2018-2-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

AlexSpark Posted at 2018-2-26 18:55
Thanks for understanding. Status changed to the Order Is On Its Way.

We are sorry for the confusion, hope you will receive it soon and have a great time with it.
2018-2-26
Use props
AlexSpark
lvl.1
Canada

It is actually still in DJI, they create a shipment for me but did not send anything, DJI just tried to avoid a conflict with the delivery, because at the beginning the customer service let me know that shipping will take 3-5 business days, and even today they tell me that they already ship parcel, but it is not true.
What can I do??
2018-2-28
Use props
AlexSpark
lvl.1
Canada

AlexSpark Posted at 2018-2-28 14:25
It is actually still in DJI, they create a shipment for me but did not send anything, DJI just tried to avoid a conflict with the delivery, because at the beginning the customer service let me know that shipping will take 3-5 business days, and even today they tell me that they already ship parcel, but it is not true.
What can I do??

At the DJI website also says "Estimated to ship 1 business day after payment confirmation." under DJI spark
2018-2-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

AlexSpark Posted at 2018-2-28 16:16
At the DJI website also says "Estimated to ship 1 business day after payment confirmation." under DJI spark

Hi Alex, I managed to get the order number via the Forum info. Pre the tracking number, the package is on the way, and you will receive the package soon. I'll PM you the tracking number later.

Also, according to the system, the payment is finished around 2018-02-26 and package shipped at 2018-02-27. There might be some delay on the tracking status, and we're sincerely sorry for the troubles.
2018-2-28
Use props
hoppy_spark
lvl.1

Canada

I'm having the same issue with my Spark. I ordered on april 7th 2018 but still hasn't shipped yet to Canada
2018-4-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

hoppy_spark Posted at 2018-4-10 11:30
I'm having the same issue with my Spark. I ordered on april 7th 2018 but still hasn't shipped yet to Canada

May I have your order number so that I can check the status and give you an update? Thank you.
2018-4-10
Use props
djiuser_lCKgUF57qGxR
lvl.1

Canada

If you order through DJI app, How long usually takes to delivered to Canada?
2021-1-26
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_lCKgUF57qGxR Posted at 1-26 02:46
If you order through DJI app, How long usually takes to delivered to Canada?

Hi there, may I know which DJI product would you like to buy, please? I'd like to help you check it, thanks.
2021-1-29
Use props
djiuser_lCKgUF57qGxR
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-29 01:24
Hi there, may I know which DJI product would you like to buy, please? I'd like to help you check it, thanks.

Actually I ordered already and its DJI mini 2. Thanks for responding tho
2021-1-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_lCKgUF57qGxR Posted at 1-30 18:51
Actually I ordered already and its DJI mini 2. Thanks for responding tho

You're most welcome. Should there any other concerns, please feel free to let me know.
2021-1-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules