Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
No-Fly Zone unlocking issues...
5851 22 2018-2-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rallysquirrel82
lvl.2
United States

So, I was unable to unlock a no-fly zone today. DJI rejected both my cell # and credit card info saying that they were both invalid, thus I couldn't complete the unlock process. Has anyone else had this issue before? If so is there a workaround? Thanks
2018-2-26
Use props
IamWedge
lvl.4
Flight distance : 321398 ft
United States

Do you use AirMap? No fly zone as in.... You were in controlled air space (airport) or close to a school, a power plant, a prison maybe a FAA temporary flight restriction?
2018-2-26
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Off topic, but I really like your avatar!
2018-2-26
Use props
rallysquirrel82
lvl.2
United States

I was near a very small airport, it didn't show any restrictions on the Airmap app. I went through the whole unlock process and for some reason DJI wouldn't recognize my cell # or credit card info
2018-2-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, could you post a screenshot of the invalid message? I'll forward to technicians for a check. Regarding the unlock, I'd suggest sending an email to flysafe@dji.com for further assistance.
2018-2-26
Use props
rallysquirrel82
lvl.2
United States

2018-2-26
Use props
rallysquirrel82
lvl.2
United States

I even tried using my wife's and kids cell #'s and they also did not work.
2018-2-26
Use props
rallysquirrel82
lvl.2
United States

Wow, still no response from the Fly Safe team, DJI's legendary customer service is at it again.  
2018-2-27
Use props
WhiteLightnin‘
lvl.4
Flight distance : 136463 ft
Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-2-26 19:31
Hi there, could you post a screenshot of the invalid message? I'll forward to technicians for a check. Regarding the unlock, I'd suggest sending an email to  for further assistance.

Hello Susan,

I am getting the same message. Invalid phone, debit, or credit card numbers. Did not happen before. Please help.
Thaks
2018-8-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

rallysquirrel82 Posted at 2018-2-27 18:53
Wow, still no response from the Fly Safe team, DJI's legendary customer service is at it again.

Hi Rally, sorry for the late response as I just saw your comments. May I know what's the current status now? If not, please kindly provide us with your ticket number, we'd like to check the exact status.

BYW, please click the reply button under my message so that I can get the reminder and handle it timely, thanks so much!
2018-8-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

WhiteLightnin‘ Posted at 2018-8-4 19:13
Hello Susan,

I am getting the same message. Invalid phone, debit, or credit card numbers. Did not happen before. Please help.

Sorry about this. Please kindly provide us with your DJI Account and the screenshot of the message, I'll forward to the technicians for investigation, thanks in advance!
2018-8-5
Use props
WhiteLightnin‘
lvl.4
Canada

Hello Susan,

I have tried many different ways to unlock the yellow NFZ. The first attempts had the phone, debit, and credit card numbers come back as invalid. Today I received different errors. One was a failed code 3001 and the other was failed to unlock for a credit card and could not send a token on the phone number. All information is in the the screenshots. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the GO 4 app. 4.2.6, on three devices: PC, phone, and tablet with no success in unlocking the NFZ.

I fly my AC in my back yard and run it inside my house. Preflight is always an unlock of the NFZ in my house before I drive to a remote area. Without the unlock, I am unable to check my AC at home and unlock the NFZ before leaving. It is very important I run my AC for a preflight before leaving. There has never been an issue with unlocking until this past week. Without an unlock, that means I must drive somewhere 30 minutes away and hope I am not close to a NFZ or I will not be able to fly.

To drive somewhere and find out I cannot fly at all is very disappointing and concerning. Running the AC in my house, by all means, must be allowed. Whether I fly it indoors or not is my choice. And for information, I do not fly in my house but run the motors and check all settings. I check GPS, satellite counts and strength, battery, and more in my back yard.

Please find a resolution to my issue as soon as possible as I cannot fly at all.

PS: I sent a PM with my email address

Thanks

2018-8-5
Use props
WhiteLightnin‘
lvl.4
Canada

Hi Susan,

I put in a request with flysafe@dji.com. I really hope I will get a response with a solution very soon.

Thanks
2018-8-6
Use props
BobbyStrats
lvl.1
Flight distance : 18409 ft
Canada

WhiteLightnin‘ Posted at 2018-8-6 14:05
Hi Susan,

I put in a request with . I really hope I will get a response with a solution very soon.

Did they ever fix the issue? I got my spark back yesterday from DJI and my device is useless as I live in and around a lot of zones it's required unlock almost everywhere I can fly.
2018-8-9
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

WhiteLightnin‘ Posted at 2018-8-6 14:05
Hi Susan,

I put in a request with . I really hope I will get a response with a solution very soon.

According to my map, you're located in Canada.  You also have "Canada" underneath your membership name and icon.  And yet, you have "United States" selected as your self-unlock location area in your first image.  I have to wonder if that somehow messed things up.  I see you have "Canada" in another image lower down the post, but that message looks like it's from DJI trying to tell you you're not in the United States, you're in Canada.  That might explain why it's not working.  I think I would try it again, but this time I would indicate you're located in Canada rather than the USA.  Good luck.
2018-8-9
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

BobbyStrats Posted at 2018-8-9 03:43
Did they ever fix the issue? I got my spark back yesterday from DJI and my device is useless as I live in and around a lot of zones it's required unlock almost everywhere I can fly.

Are you sure your issue is the same as the OP's issue?  
2018-8-9
Use props
WhiteLightnin‘
lvl.4
Canada

Mark The Droner Posted at 2018-8-9 04:29
According to my map, you're located in Canada.  You also have "Canada" underneath your membership name and icon.  And yet, you have "United States" selected as your self-unlock location area in your first image.  I have to wonder if that somehow messed things up.  I see you have "Canada" in another image lower down the post, but that message looks like it's from DJI trying to tell you you're not in the United States, you're in Canada.  That might explain why it's not working.  I think I would try it again, but this time I would indicate you're located in Canada rather than the USA.  Good luck.

Hi,

I have no idea how this got messed up. The zone I wished to unlock is where the drone is located. Prior to July 22, I would CSC the sticks and be asked to get an unlosk key from Airmap. After July 25, no matter what I tried there was invalid phone number, credit and debit cards. Eventially I contacted Flysafe and created the authorized zones I wante to have access to.
Now it works but still begs the question what changed? Next tme will be the same process for unlocking. The interesting part was prior to July 22, the complete authorized zone would unlock yet now I have individual zones all around the restricted zone.
Yes Iam in Canada and did not notice the United States flag. Maybe it was the issue, I am not sure. Will see in the future when I try an unlock again.

Edit: the self unlock in the US was a copied screen shot showing the invalid phone number message is all. It was for that message only. Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks
2018-8-9
Use props
Drones De Venezuela
lvl.2
Flight distance : 82638 ft
Venezuela

I am trying to unlock but cannot.

I did all the process. Y received a code . I put into in and I sync. I have in my general setting unlock list this unlock authorization but in the aircraft still have message IN NFL
2019-3-23
Use props
fans5652be99
New

Mexico

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-8-5 02:29
Sorry about this. Please kindly provide us with your DJI Account and the screenshot of the message, I'll forward to the technicians for investigation, thanks in advance!

Hi can you help me ? Already authorised from self unlock, on the pc and iPad and still I’m in no fly zone ...
Don’t understand I did actually reload the app from scratch, pleaseee help !! I’m on an urgency
2020-1-15
Use props
fans5652be99
New

Mexico

My account albertofoto13@hotmail.com
2020-1-15
Use props
Jetdrone
lvl.1
Qatar

Who unlocks the NFZ, DJI to Local Authorities?
2020-1-31
Use props
Zubayer.Khan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 770272 ft
Bangladesh

try to based on call option rather then sms
2020-3-22
Use props
fans76ccf8e6
New

United States

WhiteLightnin‘ Posted at 2018-8-9 15:33
Hi,

I have no idea how this got messed up. The zone I wished to unlock is where the drone is located. Prior to July 22, I would CSC the sticks and be asked to get an unlosk key from Airmap. After July 25, no matter what I tried there was invalid phone number, credit and debit cards. Eventially I contacted Flysafe and created the authorized zones I wante to have access to.

It is interesting that you mentioned July 22. I am having the same problems after July 22. It says I have an expired license on July 22 even though I don’t remember requesting one. I am currently having the same problem unlocking my drone stating I am in a no-fly zone when I know that I am not.
2021-8-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules