Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
green video feed from x5s/z30 dual cameras on dji pilot
1352 5 2018-2-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kozlio#
Second Officer
Canada

any of you dual-camera users experience any loss of video feed while in the air? occasionally, i get a green video feed from both cameras (x5s/z30), see the video link below. i use the pilot app (yes, it has been a beta for a whille). obviously everything is latest version from dji assistant, always check for updates on all apps.

the app disconnects the m210, says unknown aircraft in mid-air, gives green video feed, then re-connects itself after 30-60 seconds. happened to me about 5 times while over the course of 3 h. no loss of aircraft, just loss of live video feed. all green, flickering, no connection to m210. could not replicate in dji go4 since i needed 2 cameras.

any solutions/advice/jokes?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TNddlsXfOFQ47P4Hw1L7W3A0FqEl7eyu/view?usp=sharing

2018-2-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi kozlio, we are sorry to know you are experiencing difficulties, may I know if you have tried other mobile device to see if the issue persists? If there was error ''disconnected'' in CrystalSky, which means the CrystalSky didn't connect to the RC steadily, thanks for your input in advance.
2018-2-28
Use props
kozlio#
Second Officer
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-2-28 01:28
Hi kozlio, we are sorry to know you are experiencing difficulties, may I know if you have tried other mobile device to see if the issue persists? If there was error ''disconnected'' in CrystalSky, which means the CrystalSky didn't connect to the RC steadily, thanks for your input in advance.

i just bought ipad pro 12.9" as an alternative to dji crystal sky and its beta pilot.

++switching between the go 4 app and pilot is seamless, it doesnt ask me to allow usb connection as the dji crystal sky now does after its latest firmware update. so that's good.

--ground station PRO seems powerful but where is the zoom for the z30 gimbal? even the BETA dji pilot has zoom

will report later on any issues with green video feed from a dual camera uav flight.
2018-3-10
Use props
eColumbia01
Second Officer
United States

When this occurs, does it look like the video or telemetry is delayed? We have ran into a problem when the video feed is breaking up and the telemetry data is delayed.
2018-3-10
Use props
kozlio#
Second Officer
Canada

eColumbia01 Posted at 2018-3-10 23:06
When this occurs, does it look like the video or telemetry is delayed? We have ran into a problem when the video feed is breaking up and the telemetry data is delayed.

it happened again. 5 times today...

green video feed from both cameras on the m210 with pilot. within 30 seconds into flight, app freezes, uav loses gps/compass issue, the pilot app says unknown aircraft while the cendence RC shows full telemetry data is OK. I can operate the uav, however flickering green video shows nothing of value. withing another 30 sec, the app reconnects itself and video recording seems to have been continuing the whole time.

i bought aqn ipad pro following dji mindy's advice on alternative tablet but that dji gs pro app has no zoom for the z30 (?) so go figure

solutions?

video link is for 5 instances grouped together in adobe premiere.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... ry/view?usp=sharing
2018-3-11
Use props
kozlio#
Second Officer
Canada

kozlio# Posted at 2018-3-11 15:40
it happened again. 5 times today...

green video feed from both cameras on the m210 with pilot. within 30 seconds into flight, app freezes, uav loses gps/compass issue, the pilot app says unknown aircraft while the cendence RC shows full telemetry data is OK. I can operate the uav, however flickering green video shows nothing of value. withing another 30 sec, the app reconnects itself and video recording seems to have been continuing the whole time.

i called dji enterprise support today, they said that i have the option of sending in my m210 for repair... i guess i should do that before weather gets nice here in ontario.

i was recommended to do (another one) crystal sky factory reset, then dji assistant firmware refresh on the uav, etc.

doing it now... the dji rep suspected the issue is the dji crystal sky tablet.

previously, i had shared with DJI Mindy all of my uav flight data in the hopes that dji engineers will propose a solution soon.
2018-3-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules