problem with update in P4P+
1694 27 2018-2-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BENJANAJARRO

El Salvador

hi every one please i need your help with a issue so when i try no install the update about precision safe database my controler does not move from 0% how can i do for i can insstall the update and let me use my P4P+ thanks for your help believe me best regards.
2018-2-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, may I know what's the current version of the aircraft and RC? Please make sure the built-in screen has been connected to the internet well and check again, Alternatively, you can try to reset the RC to factory settings to see whether it helps.  
2018-2-26
Use props
BENJANAJARRO

El Salvador

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-2-26 22:10
Hi there, may I know what's the current version of the aircraft and RC? Please make sure the built-in screen has been connected to the internet well and check again, Alternatively, you can try to reset the RC to factory settings to see whether it helps.

2018-2-27
Use props
BENJANAJARRO

El Salvador

2018-2-27
Use props
BENJANAJARRO

El Salvador

hi thanks for your help i have added some picture of the error that i have look the information that you request is:
- phanton 4 pro + model WM331A
- firmware version 01.05.300
- RC version 1.3.6.0
when i put this firmware version all is ok but when i start to use the aircraft always show me the error "Precise Fly Safe Database Update" and need that connect the RC to the aircraft using usb cable also i connect the RC to the wifi and begin the update but after 30 minutes stay waiting always stay in 0% how can i do for resolve believe me appreciate your help. best regards benjamin.
2018-2-27
Use props
tompahr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1653848 ft
Croatia

Try update with DJI Assistant 2. I had same problem and solved through update with Assistant.
2018-2-27
Use props
BENJANAJARRO

El Salvador

tompahr Posted at 2018-2-27 07:32
Try update with DJI Assistant 2. I had same problem and solved through update with Assistant.

thank for your help how can i do for i install this update from dji assistant because when i use this only let put the last firmware version believe me thanks for your help
2018-2-27
Use props
pmaubo
New
United States

I am also unable to update.  
2018-2-27
Use props
tompahr
lvl.4
Croatia

Can you compare with my versions?
2018-2-27
Use props
BENJANAJARRO

El Salvador

2018-2-27
Use props
BENJANAJARRO

El Salvador

thanks for your help, only the firmware version aircraft is different but i search and dont find your version.
2018-2-27
Use props
tompahr
lvl.4
Croatia

That is beta version. You have to ask the administrators for beta.
2018-2-27
Use props
BENJANAJARRO

El Salvador

ok perfect, but with this safe database update always tell me that need update now after factory reset and download all updates dont give me error when fly but always show the message that need update safe database
2018-2-27
Use props
tompahr
lvl.4
Croatia

I think that is some bug in DJI GO 4.
2018-2-27
Use props
wataero
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1719619 ft
United States

I have a P4P+ and I am having the same problem.  Box pops up when you first turn on the A/C.   If you click on ignore and "GO Fly" and then go to the About screen that user  tompahr posted a screen shot of and  click on check for updates it says that database is up to date.    For the P4P these precise fly safe DBs appeared with A/C firmware update 01.05.0300.  I have P4P+ with RC FW 01.03.06.00 that includes GO App 4.1.22.   With all of the problems that A/C FW 0300 has, when will they come out with an update that is stable?   And no, I don't want a Beta that fixes one problem but has a raft of others.  When can we get a fully tested release?
2018-2-28
Use props
BENJANAJARRO

El Salvador

hi susan i am having troubles yet and when i check all my systems are updated but always get the message that need update safe database please what can i do? thanks for your help
2018-3-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

BENJANAJARRO Posted at 2018-3-1 09:47
hi susan i am having troubles yet and when i check all my systems are updated but always get the message that need update safe database please what can i do? thanks for your help

Thanks for getting back to us. I've reported this to our engineers and will come back as soon as there is any update.
2018-3-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

wataero Posted at 2018-2-28 16:42
I have a P4P+ and I am having the same problem.  Box pops up when you first turn on the A/C.   If you click on ignore and "GO Fly" and then go to the About screen that user  tompahr posted a screen shot of and  click on check for updates it says that database is up to date.    For the P4P these precise fly safe DBs appeared with A/C firmware update 01.05.0300.  I have P4P+ with RC FW 01.03.06.00 that includes GO App 4.1.22.   With all of the problems that A/C FW 0300 has, when will they come out with an update that is stable?   And no, I don't want a Beta that fixes one problem but has a raft of others.  When can we get a fully tested release?

Well noted, and we're so sorry for the troubles. This has been reported to our engineers, we'll keep follow up.
2018-3-2
Use props
BENJANAJARRO

El Salvador

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-3-2 02:59
Well noted, and we're so sorry for the troubles. This has been reported to our engineers, we'll keep follow up.

ok believe me i will appreciate your help and will stay  pending of your update.
2018-3-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Update: I just confirmed with the team that you have got the latest database. The message should be the misinformation. Please check the data from here: System Settings>Storage>Apps(app data&media content)>DJI GO 4>Clear Data.
2018-3-6
Use props
15matjan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1158258 ft
  • >>>
Spain

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-3-6 01:11
Update: I just confirmed with the team that you have got the latest database. The message should be the misinformation. Please check the data from here: System Settings>Storage>Apps(app data&media content)>DJI GO 4>Clear Data.

Dear Susan, I have the same problem with the Basic Fly Safe Database Update popping continuously on a last FW P4P+. I tried to clear data as suggested above, following that, the RC+ made an auto-reboot with DJI GO4 reinitiating : "Resource data reinitializing" and, asking to reconnect to my WIFI network and reaccess with DJI's username and password but, after... the window with the Basic Fly Database Update appeared again... All the RC+, AC and DJI GO4app are updated to last available versions...Perhaps instead of CLEAR DATA, you meant CLEAR CACHE ????
2018-3-6
Use props
alqahfi
lvl.1

Indonesia

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-3-6 01:11

dear Susan, i has update my phantom 4 pro+ RC FW from V1.2.2.0 to V 1.3.6.0. but the lasted aircraft FW version still V 01.05.030. and it causes my RC is not connected to my aircraft. the indicator says No Signal, it can fly but there is no vision to RC. please help, i need to use my drone again. thanks for your attention
2018-3-6
Use props
rider7874
lvl.2
  • >>>
India

HIT THE FACTORY REST FIRST AND THEN TRY TO UPDATE IT.
2018-3-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

15matjan Posted at 2018-3-6 14:01
Dear Susan, I have the same problem with the Basic Fly Safe Database Update popping continuously on a last FW P4P+. I tried to clear data as suggested above, following that, the RC+ made an auto-reboot with DJI GO4 reinitiating : "Resource data reinitializing" and, asking to reconnect to my WIFI network and reaccess with DJI's username and password but, after... the window with the Basic Fly Database Update appeared again... All the RC+, AC and DJI GO4app are updated to last available versions...Perhaps instead of CLEAR DATA, you meant CLEAR CACHE ????

Have you got the latest version of the database? If yes, please ignore the reminder.
2018-3-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

alqahfi Posted at 2018-3-6 20:11
dear Susan, i has update my phantom 4 pro+ RC FW from V1.2.2.0 to V 1.3.6.0. but the lasted aircraft FW version still V 01.05.030. and it causes my RC is not connected to my aircraft. the indicator says No Signal, it can fly but there is no vision to RC. please help, i need to use my drone again. thanks for your attention

I've read your new post and replied it: https://forum.dji.com/thread-139158-1-1.html Please try to refresh the current version and link RC again to see whether it works.
2018-3-7
Use props
15matjan
lvl.4
  • >>>
Spain

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-3-7 01:08
Have you got the latest version of the database? If yes, please ignore the reminder.

Thanks Susan, yes I have the latest version. It is what I'm doing, ignoring it, but this does not make me feel and fly comfortable...I assume is something similar to the Spark update which was appearing in the previous FW for P4P+, hope you'll fix it soon.
2018-3-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

15matjan Posted at 2018-3-7 03:15
Thanks Susan, yes I have the latest version. It is what I'm doing, ignoring it, but this does not make me feel and fly comfortable...I assume is something similar to the Spark update which was appearing in the previous FW for P4P+, hope you'll fix it soon.

Noted with thanks! This has been forwarded to our engineers for review.
2018-3-9
Use props
15matjan
lvl.4
  • >>>
Spain

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-3-9 02:08
Noted with thanks! This has been forwarded to our engineers for review.

You're welcome
2018-3-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules