1140 5 2018-2-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Joshua Carlton
lvl.4
Flight distance : 24094 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello all, I posted this video earlier today and a few fine folks pointed out a little shakiness in the footage. after closer examination am I seeing a little bit of Jello? Its pretty minimal but I can see some wiggling in the trees and even the ground in a few shots. I have had several DJI drones and have never had this issue before, I have ND filters but did not use them for these shots so the shutter speed did jump up into the low thousands. Am I just pixel peeping to hard or do you see some Jello? I would hate to have to send it back Thanks everyone
2018-2-26
Use props
$gambino$
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1563980 ft
United States

I looked at the footage like 3 times I don't see any Jell-O or shakiness at all I also do not see any stuttering to me it looks like a beautiful movie and I cannot believe that this camera produced this... I will say that I am watching from my nice 4k monitor too.... and not my mobile
2018-2-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Joshua, I watched your video again on 2160 in full screen, and I don't notice the issue that you refer to. Could you please upload one of the original clip which has the issue from the drone to Dropbox, we would like to check. Thank you so much.
2018-2-27
Use props
ggeorgis
lvl.4
Greece

Hi...I can't see jello in your clip but the Air unfortunately is not jelloless.....see Peter's video at around 4min in (look at the fenced hill)

2018-2-27
Use props
KREMi
lvl.4
  • >>>
Poland

I did watch it few times.. so it's definetly something there with image swimming from time to time.
for me it's not a classical strong jello, hard to define it - but definetly there is some strange distortion/micromovements coming into image - maybe flying/recording speed was a little to high for gimbal to compensate
2018-2-27
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Looks great to me!
2018-2-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now