Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Care Refresh - Not covered in Singapore
8365 13 2018-2-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
skyzorsim
New
Flight distance : 8510 ft
Singapore

Hi

I recently purchased a Mavic Air (UK version) from a local distributor (in Singapore where I'm based), and have yet to activate the drone. I'm thinking of purchasing the DJI Care Refresh, but the programme is unavailable in Singapore. Hence my questions below:

1. Could I purchase the programme from Hong Kong/China?
2. Do I have to bear the costs for shipping to Hong Kong/China and back?
3. When the drone is being sent back (repaired or replacement drone), how do you ensure that GST (government and service tax) does not apply again (because it has already been paid for by the local distributor)?
Thanks.

2018-2-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, thanks for your interest in DJI Care Refresh first. Please find the answers as below:
1. DJI Care Refresh is not available in Singapore at this moment. Personally, I do not suggest to purchase China Mainland/Hong Kong version as you lived in Singapore.
2. The DJI Care Refresh only covers the shipping cost of the designated areas. If you insist on purchasing China Mainland/Hong Kong version, I'm afraid that you have to pay the shipping cost to China Mainland/Hong Kong at your own cost. We will cover the shipping cost between your China Mainland/Hong Kong address and our service center.
3. We can not ensure the GST which depends on your location.
Therefore, I do not suggest to purchase DJI Care Refresh in this kind of situation.
2018-2-27
Use props
silvnote
New
Singapore

Hi, I happened to see this local distributor in Singapore offering the Care Refresh: https://shopee.sg/DJI-Care-Refresh-i.36453674.883030498
Has there been a change in circumstances since the last reply and is this Care Refresh authorized by DJI?

Thanks.
2018-4-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

silvnote Posted at 2018-4-20 02:13
Hi, I happened to see this local distributor in Singapore offering the Care Refresh: https://shopee.sg/DJI-Care-Refresh-i.36453674.883030498
Has there been a change in circumstances since the last reply and is this Care Refresh authorized by DJI?

Please refer to Susan's reply that DJI Care Refresh is still not available in Singapore, DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region, you may verify with the seller about the corresponding service center.
2018-4-20
Use props
Chia Shuanmin
New

Singapore

Hi,

Will dji care be extended to Singapore?
2020-1-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Chia Shuanmin Posted at 1-5 05:52
Hi,

Will dji care be extended to Singapore?

DJI Care is not available in Singapore at the moment, sorry for the inconvenience caused. If there is any update in the future, we will make it clear in our website.
2020-1-5
Use props
Mike-the-cat
lvl.4
Flight distance : 22488593 ft
  • >>>
Singapore

I have further unpleasant news for Singapore based DJI pilots.
1. There are no plans to introduce DJI Care Refresh here. This goes against progressive improvements in service care plans for consumer electronics products here.
2. If you return your DJI aircraft for repair, your CAAS registration label (and any other labels) will be stripped off.
3. CAAS will insist that you de-register your drone and then reply for a new label (each has a separate charge). These are truly wonderful people who have no flexibility and just parrot 'these are the rules' very sorry'
4. Upon shipping the drone back to Singapore following repair, despite it being stated clearly that it is a repair item that was shipped out and then returned, the shipping service charges GST inbound. This can of course be overcome but not without spending hours showing customs people (who have zero interest in being of help) all the paperwork.
So good luck Singapore owners.
2022-9-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Mike-the-cat Posted at 9-4 03:12
I have further unpleasant news for Singapore based DJI pilots.
1. There are no plans to introduce DJI Care Refresh here. This goes against progressive improvements in service care plans for consumer electronics products here.
2. If you return your DJI aircraft for repair, your CAAS registration label (and any other labels) will be stripped off.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We will check and confirm your case with our teams. Thanks for your understanding.
2022-9-4
Use props
djiuser_qThKwT4tLS5m
New

Japan

Is DJI care available in Singapore as of 31st May 2023
2023-5-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_qThKwT4tLS5m Posted at 5-30 18:56
Is DJI care available in Singapore as of 31st May 2023

Hi there, at the moment, DJI Care Refresh is only available to customers in the U.S., Canada, EU countries, the UK, Switzerland, Norway, Australia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea, and Mainland China. You may refer to the link below. https://www.dji.com/support/service/djicare-refresh/faq
2023-5-30
Use props
fansa019f7c7
New

Brunei

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-30 23:27
Hi there, at the moment, DJI Care Refresh is only available to customers in the U.S., Canada, EU countries, the UK, Switzerland, Norway, Australia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea, and Mainland China. You may refer to the link below. https://www.dji.com/support/service/djicare-refresh/faq

Hi,
could you let me know if I understand it properly.
I want to buy Mini 4 pro in Singapore (visit as a tourist). Then, is it possible to buy Dji Care for in EU and activate it? Will it work? Drone will be used in Europe.
2023-10-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fansa019f7c7 Posted at 10-12 20:53
Hi,
could you let me know if I understand it properly.
I want to buy Mini 4 pro in Singapore (visit as a tourist). Then, is it possible to buy Dji Care for in EU and activate it? Will it work? Drone will be used in Europe.

Hello, there. DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region. There are no DJI Care Refresh services in Singapore currently and you can not buy the European version of the DJI Care Refresh service for the aircraft you bought in Singapore.
2023-10-13
Use props
fansa019f7c7
New

Brunei

DJI Wanda Posted at 10-13 01:41
Hello, there. DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region. There are no DJI Care Refresh services in Singapore currently and you can not buy the European version of the DJI Care Refresh service for the aircraft you bought in Singapore.

Thank you for clarification.
2023-10-13
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fansa019f7c7 Posted at 10-13 02:03
Thank you for clarification.

You are most welcome. Please feel free to talk if you have any questions.
2023-10-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules