Does Osmo+ need to install the DJI Go“Basic Fly Safe” update?
1069 9 2018-2-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TeamChrisAllen
lvl.2
United States

Hey Team! If I have the Osmo+ Do I ever need to worry about installing the fly safe updates? Will those updates ever include general app upgrades for all?
2018-2-27
Use props
Alexosorio
New
Colombia

I do not think useful that update (Basic Fly Safe) for the osmo. You can ignore it. I did it.
2018-2-27
Use props
TeamChrisAllen
lvl.2
United States

Alexosorio Posted at 2018-2-27 13:20
I do not think useful that update (Basic Fly Safe) for the osmo. You can ignore it. I did it.

Yes I've been ignoring it. It'd be nice to have the app only send applicable updates for Osmo users. That'll happen one day soon perhaps. Thx!
2018-2-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Chris, Flysafe database is for drones, if you do not have any drone, please ignore it.
2018-2-27
Use props
TeamChrisAllen
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-2-27 22:28
Hi Chris, Flysafe database is for drones, if you do not have any drone, please ignore it.

Thx Mindy. WIll do!
2018-2-28
Use props
StanfordWebbie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 178018 ft
United States

I have the Osmo Mobile, but also have a Phantom that uses the standard DGI Go, so I'll need to update.
2018-2-28
Use props
TeamChrisAllen
lvl.2
United States

StanfordWebbie Posted at 2018-2-28 10:13
I have the Osmo Mobile, but also have a Phantom that uses the standard DGI Go, so I'll need to update.

Indeed Stanford! Hope the updates goes smoothly.
2018-2-28
Use props
Sparky_17
Second Officer
Flight distance : 62349 ft
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-2-27 22:28

Maybe this needs to be put in the next update to ignore the Basic Fly Safe if the app only connects to an Osmo or is connected to an osmo.  Just a suggestion.
2018-3-1
Use props
TeamChrisAllen
lvl.2
United States

I agree or if users register there app with an osmo, fly safe updates don’t even show.
2018-3-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sparky_17 Posted at 2018-3-1 11:44
Maybe this needs to be put in the next update to ignore the Basic Fly Safe if the app only connects to an Osmo or is connected to an osmo.  Just a suggestion.

Nice suggestion, I will forward to our engineers for consideration in the future release note. Thank you very much.
2018-3-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules