cancell data from app on iphone
3519 6 2018-2-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
astrofelio
lvl.1

Italy

who can tell me how to delete data and documents from ap.dji go 4 on iphone 6s without deleting the application itself?
tanks
2018-2-27
Use props
IceBox-Murdock
lvl.4
Flight distance : 43845 ft
  • >>>
United States

you mean the cache? when you open the app. go to the me section at the bottom and at the upper right hand, there is a cog, click on that and clear cache. hope that helps.
2018-2-27
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, 2# is right, you can go to the app settings to clear the cache. You can also go to the editor to delete the videos and pictures cached on the app. However, I would suggest that you keep the flight records on the app, or you can sync it to the cloud: DJI GO 4 / upper left icon for DJI GO ---- flight record----upper right cloud icon---- select all and start synchronization.
2018-2-27
Use props
astrofelio
lvl.1

Italy

IceBox-Murdock Posted at 2018-2-27 16:09
you mean the cache? when you open the app. go to the me section at the bottom and at the upper right hand, there is a cog, click on that and clear cache. hope that helps.

thank you so much
really useful
2018-2-28
Use props
astrofelio
lvl.1

Italy

IceBox-Murdock Posted at 2018-2-27 16:09
you mean the cache? when you open the app. go to the me section at the bottom and at the upper right hand, there is a cog, click on that and clear cache. hope that helps.

thank you so much
really useful
2018-2-28
Use props
AlisaJ21
lvl.2

India

astrofelio Posted at 2018-2-28 00:13
thank you so much
really useful

I looked for this on various websites including youtube and solved it using to facebook doesn't provide a direct option to clear the cache within its app on iPhones. However, you can achieve a similar result by uninstalling and reinstalling the Facebook app. Here's how you can do it:-

1. Uninstall the Facebook App:-
-Find the Facebook app icon on your iPhone's home screen.
-Press and hold the Facebook app icon until it starts wiggling.
-Tap the "x" icon in the corner of the Facebook app.
-Confirm the deletion when prompted.
2. Reinstall the Facebook App:-
-Open the App Store on your iPhone.
-Search for "Facebook."
-Locate the Facebook app and download it again.

By uninstalling and reinstalling the app, you effectively clear the cache associated with the Facebook
app on your iPhone. This can be beneficial if you're experiencing issues related to cache accumulation,
such as slow performance or glitches.

Keep in mind that doing this will also remove any stored login credentials, and you'll need to log in to your Facebook account again after reinstalling the app. If you have specific concerns about app storage, you can also check the overall storage usage on your iPhone:

A. Go to Settings on your iPhone.
B. Scroll down and select "General."
C. Tap on "iPhone Storage."
D. Find and select the Facebook app from the list to see how much storage it is using.

If you find that the Facebook app is taking up a significant amount of space, reinstalling it can help free up some storage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REU5g6qw4dg&ab_channel=TheGeekPage
1-16 04:48
Use props
AlisaJ21
lvl.2

India

AlisaJ21 Posted at 1-16 04:48
I looked for this on various websites including youtube and solved it using to facebook doesn't provide a direct option to clear the cache within its app on iPhones. However, you can achieve a similar result by uninstalling and reinstalling the Facebook app. Here's how you can do it:-

1. Uninstall the Facebook App:-

I can tell you what worked for me, what i did was this unlike Android, iPhones don't have a straightforward way to delete app data without deleting the entire app. Here are two approaches you can take:-
1. Delete the App and Reinstall:- This is the most definitive way to remove all app data, including documents and caches. This method works well if you don't mind setting up the app again.
Here's how to do it:-
  -Go to Settings.
  -Tap General.
  -Tap iPhone Storage.
  -Find the app you want to delete.
  -Tap the app name.
  -Tap Delete App.
2. Offload the App (if available):- This option frees up storage space by removing the app itself while keeping its data and documents. You can then reinstall the app without losing your saved information. However, this feature isn't available for all apps.
Here's how to offload an app (if available):-
  -Go to Settings.
  -Tap General.
  -Tap iPhone Storage.
  -Find the app you want to offload.
  -Tap the app name.
  -Tap Offload App.
More details instruction below.
4-9 23:09
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now