BAD CUSTOMER SUPPORT
691 14 2018-2-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans2c4cf149
lvl.1
United States

So i get a brand new phantom standard at xmas party this year. leave in box up till about 3 weeks ago. Take out of box, charge everything , download software, register with DJI , boot bird up and camera is way off to left instead of pointing straight through landing gear. Everything else is fine but camera off to left. So i take outside after all calibrations are done and take off and go up about 50 foot and fly around in front yard .Bird flys awsome but camera is off. I fly for 14 minutes and land. Go inside and call customer service and he tells me its the first time he has ever heard of this issue ( ITS ALL OVER INTERNET OF PEOPLE WITH SAME PROBLEM .....REALLY)  tells me to box it up and send in and they will take care of everything. So i send off a week ago, enjoyed my 14 minute flight so much i bought a phantom pro couple days ago. Its camera is right everything is perfect. I just get an email from DJI with a list of repairs i mean a BIG list  $135 they want me to pay. ME TO PAY, THE DANG DRONE IS BRAND NEW, 14 MINUTE FLIGHT IN FRONT YARD. Now i know they can log on to my drone and tell everything ive done from first time i turned it on. I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING. Im ready to sell every DJI item i have. Custome service just told me on phone they will put in a dispute and see what happens. I thought this was a top notch company.   Am i the only guy that has been screwed by DJI???????

2018-2-27
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

They can't log on to your drone and read anything.
They can access any flight log that you have uploaded to them.
The charge sounds like a misunderstanding if the drone is new.
2018-2-27
Use props
fans2c4cf149
lvl.1
United States

ITS SOME KIND OF MISS UNDERSTANDING. I HOPE THEY MAKE IT RIGHT OR I WILL SELL EVERY DJI ITEM I HAVE. NEVER IN MY LIFE HAVE I SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THIS. IF I HAD CRASHED IT OR DONE ANYTHING TO IT MYSELF I WOULDNT BLINK AN EYE AND PAY IT BUT THIS IS SO WRONG.
2018-2-27
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

An admin will see and help you out.
2018-2-27
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

It is a big mistake to get something new and leave it in the box for so long. You need to check it out soon after you get it because some items have very short warranty periods.
2018-2-27
Use props
fans2c4cf149
lvl.1
United States

I JUST BOUGHT A PHANTOM 3 PRO COUPLE DAYS AGO I LIKE THEM SO MUCH. i HOPE THEY MAKE THIS RIGHT. Thanks for letting me vent
2018-2-27
Use props
fans2c4cf149
lvl.1
United States

IT ONLY SET IN BOX FOR LITTLE OVER A MONTH
2018-2-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

We understand how you feel, very sorry about it. Could you leave your case number here? We'll check the exact status and try our best to help you.
2018-2-27
Use props
fans2c4cf149
lvl.1
United States

CAS-1483328-H3T1Q9                 Thanks for your help. Much appreciated.....
2018-2-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans2c4cf149 Posted at 2018-2-27 18:19
CAS-1483328-H3T1Q9                 Thanks for your help. Much appreciated.....

Thank you for the case number, we will escalate the case to appropriate department to double evaluate the device, there will be someone to contact you after diagnosis, appreciate your patience.
2018-2-27
Use props
fans2c4cf149
lvl.1
United States

THANKS TO ALL DJI ADMIMISTRATORS FOR ALL YOUR HELP. MUCH APPRECIATED........
2018-2-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans2c4cf149 Posted at 2018-2-28 11:59
THANKS TO ALL DJI ADMIMISTRATORS FOR ALL YOUR HELP. MUCH APPRECIATED........

You are welcome. I've checked the case again, the unit has been repaired and tested. The shipping will be arranged in the coming working days. Please keep an eye on your email later. Thanks!
2018-3-1
Use props
fans2c4cf149
lvl.1
United States

THANK YOU VERY MUCH
2018-3-1
Use props
fansfedd80b7
lvl.1
Flight distance : 56358 ft
Spain

I lost my drone for a drone failure.
The 17th, I was told they were going to give me a 100% coupon of the value because it was in collateral.
Since that mail I haven't had any news again.
Drone lost it on the 10th and I've been without drone for 20 days.
I've written several email asking for when the coupon is going to be operational, and they haven t responded to any of my e - mails.
2018-3-1
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fansfedd80b7 Posted at 2018-3-1 05:14
I lost my drone for a drone failure.
The 17th, I was told they were going to give me a 100% coupon of the value because it was in collateral.
Since that mail I haven't had any news again.

Sorry for your situation. Could you please provide me with your case or ticket number so I can help to check?
2018-3-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules