OSMO Connection
537 2 2018-2-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansc82421b1
lvl.1
Australia

My Osmo screen since purchasing cuts in and out of connection

I can still take photos but am unable to know what I am taking photos off, it will work ok and show me the screen and then crash.

Is this anythiong to do with the photos trying to sync to the phone, can you turn the automatic sync off?

VERY FRUSTRATING
2018-2-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry to read on your frustration, just to clarify, does DJI Go APP keep getting crashed or there is black screen in APP? May I know what mobile device you are using? What is the APP version and firmware version? Have you re-installed it or try another mobile device?
2018-2-27
Use props
fansc82421b1
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-2-27 22:16
Sorry to read on your frustration, just to clarify, does DJI Go APP keep getting crashed or there is black screen in APP? May I know what mobile device you are using? What is the APP version and firmware version? Have you re-installed it or try another mobile device?

HI Mindy

No problem at all.

The app is the function that is crashing, I will be taking photos with connection and then it will go black with the information at the top of the screen all saying N/A. It the regenerates after sometime then crashes again, very sporadic.

I am using the most recent firmware from your website and the most recent version of the DJI Go App (fully updated). And have deleted and re-installed

We have tried is on Apple Iphone 6s and Samsung phone
2018-2-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules