Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

2018-2-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Giles, as 2# mentioned, you can change the country on the right upper corner, select Australia, then you can input the Australia address.
2018-2-28
Use props
djiuser_f5pJ4RRBV9mn
New
Flight distance : 2337641 ft
France

thanks. helped me out but how stupid is that selection. On the phone it's in the footer and also the purchase and account information are linked to the region.
2023-10-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_f5pJ4RRBV9mn Posted at 10-3 19:56
thanks. helped me out but how stupid is that selection. On the phone it's in the footer and also the purchase and account information are linked to the region.

Hello thank you for reaching out. You could choose your country/region first. After that, the website will be default into the one you chose when you enter this website again in the future. Thanks.
2023-10-3
Use props
djiuser_a2rxPw00ZWPd
New

Australia

Hi DJI Susan, I’m having the same issue. Apparently I only have 48 hours to activate this and I don’t want to miss out. So how do I change this to Australia?

So I can get it in time.

Thanks
2023-10-10
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_a2rxPw00ZWPd Posted at 10-10 18:16
Hi DJI Susan, I’m having the same issue. Apparently I only have 48 hours to activate this and I don’t want to miss out. So how do I change this to Australia?

So I can get it in time.

Hi there, may I know your if you mean you would like to purchase the DJI Care service for your device?

You could go to the website, https://store.dji.com/au?site=brandsite&from=nav . If the country/region does not show as Australia, please change it on the page on top of the right side. Thanks.
2023-10-10
Use props
Grace Lawton
New

United Kingdom

I’ve got the same problem it won’t let me change to uk. Tried it on laptop and phone. It will not let me click either
2023-12-25
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Grace Lawton Posted at 12-25 07:17
I’ve got the same problem it won’t let me change to uk. Tried it on laptop and phone. It will not let me click either

Hi, there. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. Could you please try a different browser and first select your country/region? Thank you.
2023-12-25
Use props
djiuser_mKmp2Rldr7nl
New

United Kingdom

Same here! There’s no option anywhere on the page during checkout to change the region/country. Am I missing something?  My issue is while trying to purchase care refresh while using the controller where the app is built into the controller. Thanks.
2023-12-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_mKmp2Rldr7nl Posted at 12-25 14:45
Same here! There’s no option anywhere on the page during checkout to change the region/country. Am I missing something?  My issue is while trying to purchase care refresh while using the controller where the app is built into the controller. Thanks.

Hello there, if you are using the app inside the controller to view the DJI Store, please change the country on the main page/first page of the entry, tap DJI Store > tap the three dashes on the upper left > scroll down the navigator to the bottom > change the country to United Kingdom as an example.
Then you can check out with a UK address. Hope this helps.
2023-12-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules