Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
1345T flies with 1 teeth. Extreme durability. Best mount- here's why.
576 3 2018-2-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_fiQgdFqHaUQg
lvl.4

Philippines

Hey all, I had a 1345T mounting spare so I decided to cut one teeth with medium alloy scissors which took about 10 hard pressings to cut then break one teeth.

The inspire flew with 1 teeth. There's simply no way of it unlocking even with only 1 teeth.

The 1345T is better than the 1345LS system derrived from the inspire 2 because the teeth is thinner on the LS system.
Also the 1345LS makes the motors much heavier with a plate and extra 2 screws.

Also tested while flying touching a bar, the blade only flexes when it touches anything solid. The mounting would never break because the rectangle mold holds the horizontal movements of the propeller.
However if it's an all the way collision, the blades would break.

2018-2-28
Use props
Mullheliflier
Captain
Flight distance : 12305135 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for that. I noted that the LS mount can be bent by squeezing it. The T mount can't, which perhaps shows the T mount is that bit stronger.
2018-2-28
Use props
djiuser_fiQgdFqHaUQg
lvl.4

Philippines

Mullheliflier Posted at 2018-2-28 06:02
Thanks for that. I noted that the LS mount can be bent by squeezing it. The T mount can't, which perhaps shows the T mount is that bit stronger.

Yep. They're the best reinforced plastic props.

The only other that'd be better is the carbon fiber folding prop if someone makes a good one. The heliengadin inspire 2 folding prop has a good design but the heliengadin inspire 1 folding prop has a bad design of having the metal mount too long so the blades are smaller.
2018-2-28
Use props
djiuser_fiQgdFqHaUQg
lvl.4

Philippines

2018-3-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules