Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Comparable budget 10 inch Tablet Identification
890 5 2018-2-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Llangolfer
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1526 ft

United Kingdom

I have a a Phantom 4 which operates on my mobile but I want to have more control using a larger screne so having looked at a website www.phantomhelp.com to find a reasonable price pre owned tablet for use as a flight onlt model chose a tablet and purchased it second hand only to find that ir was NOT compatable with the Go 4 andriod app customer support who directed me to their support website where there are compatable mobile devices which to me all are phones with no tablets of any note.

Can anyone advise me as to a reasonable prices pre owned 10 inch tablet ( Maybe ex Ebay) that is compatable with the post 4 series DJI Go 4 android app.

Your assistance would be greatfully accepted!!

2018-2-28
Use props
WhiteLightnin'
Captain
Flight distance : 136463 ft
Canada

What is your budget? For me, i bought a new Samsung Tab A 10.1 2016. It has never crashed except when stopping video record with Go 4 version 4.1.18. I am on the latest Go x.26. Perfect. Screen brightness is good but yet to have mid summer light. Has 8 core CPU and 2GB RAM. Very fast. Limited drive space at 16 GB but solved with fast SD card.  Large screen and fits the P4A oem adapter. It does have a magnet inside but for me has presenred no issue (found it stuck vertically to my fridge lol). Paid $200 CAD from Staples. Check out this Android Nougat device and choose whatever tablet you want that is supported by DJI or used by forum members. Good luck.
2018-2-28
Use props
WhiteLightnin'
Captain
Flight distance : 136463 ft
Canada

Sorry forgot to mention two things. It has no SIM card nor provisiong for one and two i switch off wifi when connecting to aircraft.
2018-2-28
Use props
sidtx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 266729 ft
United States

I see on youtube that lots of people are using Amazon fire HD tables -- the latest gen.

Check out the videos.   Not sure if there is anything special required to setup the tablets before use.

The 7 inch is only $49.   Not sure about the 10

Sid
2018-2-28
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

If you buy an Android tablet, there is always the issue of whether it will work with the aircraft, but the Apple products are much more likely to work. I have, and would suggest, a used Apple Ipad Air 2. I bought mine explicitly for use with my Phantom, got it in used condition from a local pawn shop site and it has never given me any trouble. You will probably have to buy a sun hood to use with it, but there are heaps of them on eBay that will do the job.
2018-2-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Llangolfer, we're sorry that there are not many recommended tablets on our website. The stability can't be ensured. I'd suggest testing on your end before making the decision.
2018-3-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules