1265 7 2018-2-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_MtUWK14XLWfW
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8442 ft
United Kingdom

Hi,
I have a couple dummy questions on the behavior of the DJi Spark.
1) Quickshot spiral video: I took a video using the quickshot spiral video but the result is a very short video and showing some accelerated moves despite the spark was moving very smoothly. Is there a way to recover hte initial full length movie captured during the flight instead of the short automated video created by the spark or djig Go 4 ?

2)Manual camera settings : I don't understand how to control manually the exposure setting. I see the indication +1..+2 (etc.), but I cna't find  way to define it myself (I tried clicking on it, moving the indicator with finger..). How do you do it ?

3) If I understood properly the GO 4 screen indicators, the application is showing the altitude of drone compared to initial takeoff location. Is there a way to display the altitude compared to ground just below the drone ? And another question: the RTH altitude is defined against initial takeoff altitude, correct ? not compared to ground level where RTH is started ?

Thank you for your help,
Ricorico94
2018-2-28
Use props
RobertWSimpson
lvl.4
Flight distance : 927185 ft
United States

For number 2, if you switch to manual, you lose EV as a control, but it will "meter" your shutter and ISO settings indicating over or under exposure.  If you leave it in automatic, you can adjust the EV to change the exposure (giving you a little bit of manual control over the automatic exposure).
2018-2-28
Use props
jiminythompson
lvl.4
Flight distance : 163337 ft
United Kingdom

1 - it's on the SD card
2018-2-28
Use props
dj_dread
Second Officer
Flight distance : 648399 ft
Romania

1. on the SD card you will find the original video, not the speed up version. The "edit" is made by the App.
2. check this thread: https://forum.dji.com/thread-138002-1-1.html
3. you are correct. the App will measure the altitude based on the take off point. that will be 0 meters. the RTH altitude is calculated based on the take off point as well. so you might want to avoid drastic changes in the terrain when flying.

i hope that clarifies
2018-2-28
Use props
Cookster670
lvl.4
Australia

1). When viewing on the app, you can change it in the drop down menu to play “Original”.   And as everyone else says, the original is on the SD card
2018-2-28
Use props
djiuser_MtUWK14XLWfW
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8442 ft
United Kingdom

Thanks a lot for your explanations ! That's clear now !
2018-2-28
Use props
DeFuanz
lvl.2
United States

to throw a little more input into question 3, I was flying from a hill they other day and when i went lower it did show negative but when i hit approximately 5m from the actual ground the sensor do in fact show you the actual altitude until you either land or go higher then it will switch back. so don't worry too much about that unless theres trees or something in that negative altitude, not sure it picks those up. haven't tested.
2018-2-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hey Ricorico94, nice to know you have found the answers quickly. Enjoy it and happy flying!
2018-3-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules