Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Big Osmo Mobile 2 issue : it stopped working (light flashing)
3585 6 2018-2-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanse94fbcca
lvl.1
France

Hi there,

After 2 weeks, the Osmo 2 juste stop working properly. Each time I try to power it, it makes a full rotation to each side (very fast to each butt) and stop working (green/yellow light flashed.

The motors seem still working but the electronics seems not ok...

I tried to reboot severl times, to adjust the iPhone X and even to update to the last firmware... same issue.

I tried to re-calibrate, but it holds since the light is flashing.

Any ideas before returning it?
2018-2-28
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, please provide a video about the situation for further check. I would recommend you level the gimbal before turning it on. Thanks for your support.
2018-3-1
Use props
fanse94fbcca
lvl.1
Switzerland

2018-3-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fanse94fbcca Posted at 2018-3-2 02:08
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYlOdMzW_hA&feature=youtu.be

Thanks for the video, sorry to tell you that the issue cannot be sorted out remotely, please contact our support to send in the device for further diagnosis, sorry for the trouble caused.
2018-3-3
Use props
fanse94fbcca
lvl.1
Switzerland

Thanks Mindy ! It's done
2018-3-5
Use props
Chocolate Media
lvl.1
Germany

fanse94fbcca Posted at 2018-3-2 02:08
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYlOdMzW_hA&feature=youtu.be

Revieved my Osmo 2 Today and it does the same "freak out" and no gimbal or joystick controls working, no calibration, etc.

it is Updated to latest Firmware, balanced properly, charged properly, etc. It's a dud....

Second Osmo to be crap out of the box. I had the Osmo 1, it was not working also direct out of the box.

Need this one fixed and functional!

2018-5-2
Use props
Chocolate Media
lvl.1
Germany

also the green light just flashes and never stays solid. the DJI GO software says it is connected and can zoom in and out with camera, but that is all it does... just fereaks out and never "gimbals"
2018-5-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules