Flawless maiden voyage
911 12 2018-2-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DangerousLampost
lvl.1

United States

I got the Air fly-more combo yesterday, and I can't believe it, but everything went flawlessly on my first flight! Charged up all the batteries, updated all the firmware, watched training videos, went out and flew almost an hour, and I even downloaded my first video from internal storage - all without a single hiccup! Wow DGI, great job making a drone even I can fly first time out.
Now I'm out to capture more of the Bay Area.
2018-2-28
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Good to hear! Be sure to post some of your footage on here!
2018-2-28
Use props
Sasquad
lvl.4
Flight distance : 319245 ft
United States

Congrats, Glad to hear all went well. I had no issues on my maiden too. Although I don't live in a climate that has allowed me an hour outside to fiddle with it.  I have flown it with the controller using gestures and Without the controller using gestures. Works great and follows me better than my cat does Happy flying.
2018-2-28
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

Congratulations and always happy landings! We are looking forward to your footage :-)
2018-2-28
Use props
Wyke
lvl.4
Flight distance : 33166 ft
United Kingdom

Good to get the maiden one out of the way incident free. Well done
2018-2-28
Use props
DangerousLampost
lvl.1

United States

Sasquad Posted at 2018-2-28 11:04
Congrats, Glad to hear all went well. I had no issues on my maiden too. Although I don't live in a climate that has allowed me an hour outside to fiddle with it.  I have flown it with the controller using gestures and Without the controller using gestures. Works great and follows me better than my cat does Happy flying.

Are you flying indoors?
2018-2-28
Use props
kfloke
lvl.4
Flight distance : 149961 ft
Singapore

Congrats! Please share your footage when you have it. Sure you want to fly more
2018-2-28
Use props
StanfordWebbie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 178018 ft
United States

I bought my Phantom and then my Mavic because I wanted to fly remote aircraft.  But these quads are soooo good that I soon realized that I enjoyed shooting and building videos even more than the flying.  I'm now on my 4th textbook on videography.
2018-2-28
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Congrats on your first flight
2018-2-28
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice to hear!
Hope to see some footage here soon
2018-2-28
Use props
Sasquad
lvl.4
Flight distance : 319245 ft
United States

No I was outside. We had two days here with 50 degree weather which is extremely rare for Feb. The wind was 20+ mph so I didn't push it. Kept the quad low and in gesture mode to try things out. Winter snow warning for today and tomorrow with 30+ mph winds.
2018-3-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Thanks for sharing your first flight with us. With some hands-on experience, you will know better of the drone. I can't wait for your videos.
2018-3-4
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Good to hear it went well for you.
2018-3-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now