Histogram possible Bug in "GO before 4" 3.1.28
889 10 2018-2-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
solentlife
First Officer
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Latvia

I have been experiencing Histogram stopping display on Android screen after a minute or so in flight.
Phantom 3 Pro
FW 1.11.20
Go before 4 : 3.1.28
Android Nexus Vers 2 16Gb

I have now received other peoples reports that they have similar experience of Histogram not displaying all flight.

Question to DJI - can you check the Histogram function please and if there's a 'bug' causing it to stop during flight - would be nice to be fixed.

Nigel

2018-2-28
Use props
solentlife
First Officer
Latvia

More reports outside of the forum are coming into me that others are having similar happen.

One report indicates that LITCHI - I didn't realise Litchi had Histogram ! - its Histogram does not stop and stays displayed ...

C'Mon peeps ............. anyone else having this ??

Nigel
2018-3-1
Use props
Nebicaneser
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

do you mean it disappears from screen ?
2018-3-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Nigel, does the issue appears regularly? How about changing to another mobile device? Could you upload a short video for better assistance? Thanks in advance!
2018-3-1
Use props
solentlife
First Officer
Latvia

Yep ... on mine it sits next to the map bottom right ... and is fine for first minute or two ... then POOF - its gone !!

Nigel
2018-3-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

solentlife Posted at 2018-3-1 02:54
Yep ... on mine it sits next to the map bottom right ... and is fine for first minute or two ... then POOF - its gone !!

Nigel

I just read your new post and replied you there: https://forum.dji.com/thread-138339-1-1.html please check later.
2018-3-1
Use props
solentlife
First Officer
Latvia

Tks Susan ... replied there as well.

It is random ... yesterday it stayed displayed whole flight - but others it does not.

Interested to see what your Tech's say.

Nigel
2018-3-2
Use props
solentlife
First Officer
Latvia

Screen recording of  video - with strange warning of range / height limits ... and Histogram not staying on screen ...

Nigel
2018-3-4
Use props
solentlife
First Officer
Latvia

Today - again no Histogram ...

Nigel
2018-3-7
Use props
RicardoGray
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4356421 ft
United States

solentlife Posted at 2018-3-7 09:44
Today - again no Histogram ...

Nigel

I also had this issue and I use a Nvidia shield. Not a lot but like you said, at times it just goes away. I find it hard to believe it is the mobile device. Curious what device you are using. I only use my shield, but could try another device, but not going to because the screen is so small on my phone. It is more of a pain that a real problem. Agreed, I think it should be fixed, but it sounds like the DJI engineers couldn't duplicate the issue.
2018-3-7
Use props
solentlife
First Officer
Latvia

Nexus 7 Vers2 16Gb .....

Nigel
2018-3-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now