Activation Failed. Please Retry. Code 1002
6316 9 2018-2-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Natski
lvl.1

Russia

Hey team,
I am having issues activating my Mavic Pro software.

I am using iPhone7 -
My DJI account is under sukhanov.i@gmail.com

Please see the error message that I am getting: Activation Failed. Please Retry. Code 1002  

Could you please point me to the right direction to resolve this?

Many thanks in advance

WhatsApp Image.jpeg
2018-2-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hello Natski, please try to restart or reinstall the APP to see whether it works. Alternatively, you can change to another recommended mobile device to verify.
2018-2-28
Use props
Natski
lvl.1

Russia

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-2-28 22:11
Hello Natski, please try to restart or reinstall the APP to see whether it works. Alternatively, you can change to another recommended mobile device to verify.

Hey Susan,

thank you for getting back to me.

I have already tried doing the following troubleshooting:

- tried different active DJI accounts
- tried different networks
- tried to reinstall the application
- tried a different mobile device
- tried to restart everything

I have already spent several hours with technical support, as well as researching on forums about this problem, is there anything else I can do to try and activate my copter? So far everything I have tried has been unsuccessful.
2018-3-1
Use props
Sisco64200
lvl.1
France

Natski Posted at 2018-3-1 06:31
Hey Susan,

Same here!!!
2018-3-1
Use props
Sisco64200
lvl.1
France

I Can't believe I can't activate my Mavic that just arrived : Code error 1002???

I did everything correctly...

Please help
2018-3-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Natski Posted at 2018-3-1 06:31
Hey Susan,

Sorry for the late response. Could you PM me the aircraft SN? I'd like to check the exact status.
2018-3-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Sisco64200 Posted at 2018-3-1 15:45
I Can't believe I can't activate my Mavic that just arrived : Code error 1002???

I did everything correctly...

Sisco, we've replied your post and nice to know you have activated it successfully: https://forum.dji.com/thread-138410-1-1.html Enjoy it and happy flying!
2018-3-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Update: I've received your message in PM, and sorry to tell you that the drone is one of the stolen products. Please kindly contact the seller and ask for the refund asap, thanks!
2018-3-9
Use props
Natski
lvl.1

Russia

Hey Susan, that is really strange - I contacted your support via Facebook page with the same serial number and it says the drone is activated on their end. May I ask whether you guys are using the same system or why is the information different on both your ends? Is there anything I can do to use my drone? It is a little ridiculous that I have a piece of gadget and just because it is reported as stolen I am unable to use it Please point me to the right direction here...
2018-3-9
Use props
fans4e23950e
New

DJI FAIL CODE 1002
2019-9-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules