Refresh express and happiness
892 6 2018-2-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RonnieOropeza
lvl.1

United States

Greetings!

I had a crash occur and I wound up with some broken parts. But, I have Refresh. So, I went to do a service request and wound up choosing the Express option due to the damage extent.

Today I received my shipping label and shipped the package to where it was being sent.

I, To this point, am very pleased with the ease of service and the process.

The tracking number states it should arrive at the facility on 3/5. I am curious to know the shipping option and timeframe for product return? While it is not imperative to receive the replacement by 3/11, it certainly would be nice. But I won’t hold my breath I guess.

Any experience on turn around time?
2018-2-28
Use props
RonnieOropeza
lvl.1

United States

It has been seamless so far and I have appreciated how easy the process is.
2018-2-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. Generally, the local team will take care once they received the unit and updated in our system. We'll keep an eye on the status as well.
2018-2-28
Use props
djiuser_1C7e2ZTmUBwO
New
Germany

Hello DJI Susan!
I tried to get the DJI Care Refresh for my Phantom 4 Pro as well but my Serial is not accepted...
Can you help me and check it for me ?

0AXDD1A0A20099

Thank you!
2018-3-1
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_1C7e2ZTmUBwO Posted at 2018-3-1 17:51
Hello DJI Susan!
I tried to get the DJI Care Refresh for my Phantom 4 Pro as well but my Serial is not accepted...
Can you help me and check it for me ?

Hi there, I need the proper team to help on checking it. I will get back to you once I hear the news. Please wait patiently.
2018-3-1
Use props
RonnieOropeza
lvl.1

United States

@DJI Susan

Thank you for keeping me up to speed. I believe that my Mavic Air will be received by the facility today. Would you be able to advise me on if the replacement is possibly going to be back to me by Friday or at the latest, Monday morning?
2018-3-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

RonnieOropeza Posted at 2018-3-5 07:51
@DJI Susan

Thank you for keeping me up to speed. I believe that my Mavic Air will be received by the facility today. Would you be able to advise me on if the replacement is possibly going to be back to me by Friday or at the latest, Monday morning?

I've read your new post and replied there: https://forum.dji.com/thread-138984-1-1.html please check later.
2018-3-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules